Reviews for Lust
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 7/19
What a way to go...so good.
Lanna chapter 1 . 5/28
No words, this story is so beautiful, thanks for sharing your brilliants thoughts with us. Lovely :)
Gagika chapter 1 . 3/29
Ohhh I've cried in the end! It's so emotional! I'm stunned that one human being can be so glowing, it's rare!
Luckily they can "live" together!
elenalena chapter 1 . 3/18
Beautiful! Absolutely wonderful! Such a beautiful HEA that brought tears to my eyes as I read those last words he must say to all.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/10
Wow, that was amazing!
twilightladies chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I don't know how I've only just found this! But, GAH!
I friggin loved it!
Sheri G chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
That was such a unique and beautiful story. What a beautiful way to look at things. Thank you for your vision.
TwiSNFan chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This was quite lovely. Edward has such an other-worldly voice that conveys both respect and wanting for Bella at the same time. I enjoyed this very much. It was definitely more love than lust, and makes me so happy they will continue their existence together.
jay7795 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Absolutely exquisitely written one of the most beautiful pieces I've read lately. I'm not a big fan of one shot but this was Incredible left me speechless and in tears.
I hope you take your talent and you run with it and publish a book. I would so be online to buy it.
I am going to venture and read your other stories I have yet the pleasure of reading :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Whaou... That was beautiful. Loved it. You are so talented. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Love this story. It is so powerful and beautiful. I cried a little at the end.
You are a great writer!
pauleen chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Beautiful with a quiet sadness, but I led the ending. This story was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
The description of her when he first comes across her with the children . . . what an amazing visual you gave us readers. His decision that he simply couldn't do what he was supposed to do. The beauty of her knowing exactly who he was and accepting him fully. The love they shared between them growing and blossoming into absolute magic. The magnitude of that love. Them sharing such an amazingly beautiful night together, just magnificent. The tears I had when he had to kiss her . . . my heart hurt. You then gifted us with that ending that truly could've been so very different. What a journey you gave me. Us. Thank you for such beauty.
Talah-formerly thinkalotabouth chapter 1 . 5/15/2015