Reviews for Bad Boys Don't Cry
Elle D'Elajoie chapter 38 . 4/20
This is really amazing. I laughed out loud so many times. You have captured all four of their personalities so well.
I’d love to see a future epilogue. Where did they go to college or what did they do instead?
Or even better, I think the four of them would make a great NY story with them sharing a two bedroom apartment while in college.
xxbtrbaby chapter 1 . 2/7
This is one of my favorite Puckurt stories ever. I love the friendship that Sebastian and Kurt have in this and how puckurt started as friends then relationship. I just loved how the 4 boys were all so close and how they all became best friends. I just love love love this story.!
sterekdrarry chapter 38 . 1/31
I thought I had left a review for this chapter. I guess not. Anyways, I love this story. I think it's my favorite Glee/PucKurt story ever. It's written really well and I really love how you wrote the charaters. And of course I really love Kurt and Puck's relationship, I like that Kurt showed very little hostility towards Puck in the beginning. I like stories where they don't hate each other in the beginning. Anyways, the talk of Dave's and Puck's almost suicide brought tears to my eyes. Suicide is a huge deal to me, I hate that people think that is their last resort but I can't hate them for that. Like sadly, Mark Salling commited suicide today, so it was heartbreaking to read this. I know he made some big mistakes but I don't hate him for it. I just wish he got help, like any suicide victem.
Dani chapter 38 . 10/19/2017
Absolutely loved this fic! It was perfect!
Adriene SC chapter 38 . 5/3/2017
Absolutely worth reading
And so well written.
Im so in love with this beautiful beautiful story
So glad I found it !
Thank you so so much for sharing this amazing fic with us!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/23/2016
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Megan chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
So, I'm terrible at reviewing, mostly because I'm terrible at finding words and making them sound good. See? However, its really sucky that people complain about how you spell your words. I'm like "ooh, grammar's good!" Then I see "mum" or "colour" or "realise" and I think "oh, hey, it's a Brit!" Its really not important otherwise. There are too many Americanized words that are misspelled all over this site to complain when someone uses their native tongue. Besides, I was born and raised in America, and I only had some high school Spanish that I barely remember, but come 2 a.m., I start either spelling things the British way, or I replace words with the Spanish version that I didn't even know I remembered, so I can't talk anyway. But hey, I'm enjoying the story, its been great so far!
angel1412 chapter 38 . 8/17/2015
Omg I love sue! and this was such a great story! really just amazing
Dietrich76 chapter 32 . 7/26/2015
I love you A.N.'s!
Wolfisis chapter 38 . 7/19/2015
Loved this so much, the ending was great.
Doubletheweiird chapter 38 . 7/11/2015
This was epically beautiful!
Dietrich76 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Wonderful story, as always! Their friendship between all 4 boys is touching.
I don't like the fact that fanfiction only allows you to comment once only for each chapter. Each time I reread it I notice something different. I like Archive of Our Own better.
Dietrich76 chapter 29 . 6/7/2015
3 3 3 the Kurtbastian friendship! It make feel all squishy inside.
Pinguin05 chapter 38 . 5/4/2015
I thought this was a great story but why did we never find out why Sebastian was in hospital in Paris?
Musicinjune chapter 38 . 3/31/2015
This has to be my third or fourth time reading this story. It's so amazingly written and I wish it had been this way on the show. Thank you so much for writing it!
Faith