Reviews for The Hell Hounds of Rickety Flat
kneon chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Edward was a real jerk in this story. I didn't feel any sympathy for him when he was killed. Great story
mrsfifty chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Holy freaky! Great crazy story thou! Lol
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Damn that was good.
He sure was a narcissitic scumbag.
luvmi4alwyz chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I LOVE THIS AND THIS EDWARD TOOO! Gotta watch out for them silent crazy bitches. I knew it was you too… Imma have to call ya Peanut butter and Jelly when you two get together you tear it down. Normally I want both ExB to die because one of them dying is just a tragedy like Cruel Intentions but ROTFLMAO Bella went HAM. Still can't believe he kicked the dogs smh men are so easy if she woulda choked on that dick Edward probably woulda slept for 2 days straight and become the best neighbor ever. *Sigh* he gone now and my heart is sad but I loved the hell out this I KNEW IT! Love you two MUAH xo
sheilagilger chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Hmmmm, These characters were very sick and dark. Not what you both usually write. Thank you.
Luna'sMomma chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Gothictemptress rec'd this story and I liked it a lot. I really appreciated how well you constructed the wrath in this plot. I'm glad she took him out because he was a sick asshole!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I loved this story in the compilation, it was so dark and twisted.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
My dear friends and fellow Sinners, how I loved the wickedly wrathful story you gifted readers with! I just read it again and it STILL gives me the kind of chills that wrangle the body into the scary-shakes down to the bone. Your Edward was frightening, delusional and yet also entertaining in a sick way at times too. I love the fact that you gave us access to his thoughts as you skillfully plied the plot forward with the lingering question of who would suffer their demise - I love this ending so much, because I feel like the right party prevailed! It's been an honor to work along side you on this compilation. You're both so talented and I'm honored to have shared this journey with you.

*huge hugs*

Becca
CarrieZM chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Girls ...I'm gonna confess I was scared to read...lol. I'm the biggest chicken butt here. But I'm so glad I did - you guys totally slam dunked wrath - Edward had it coming and you guys delivered. Big.

Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us :)
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Those poor dogs. I was always the kid when we were younger that would sob when the animals died. Who am I kidding, I'm still that person.

I'm glad Bella got him at the end!
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Wow! I've been left speechless after every story. I tell myself that I'll just quickly read the next one, then I'll come back and review, and so on, and so on.
These stories are amazing! They are defenitely different from regular fanfiction stories. To me, they seem like making a leap from a book report to a doctoral thesis; more highbrow; just, more more.
It's obvious why I'm not writing stories - I can't even get my thoughts out in a review and I'm embarassing myself here, but I have to leave a comment to acknowledge your hard work. I could easily believe you've been working on these stories for the past year. Thank you all so very much for sharing your talents. Very nicely done!
GorGirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I've never been so happy to see Edward die. What a prick!
ghostreader24 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Wowsa! I can't stop thinking about this one. Geesh! Dare I say he deserved that? Or he had that coming? Not many redeeming qualities in that Edward. A bit twisted, but the writing is so good. Exactly what I have come to enjoy from both of you. Thanks for sharing your words here.

xxoo -ghost