Reviews for The Winding Road Leads Home
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
Sam topping was too short but at least he got to...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Eh a little unfair that Tim expects Sam to bottom when he is unable to...plus it would have been way hotter for Sam to top. Although I like bottomSam, I don't see Tim being the one to top anyone whether he is in a het or homosexual relationship.
randomplotbunny chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
So very incredible. :-)
Gottahavemyncis chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
I understand, I've been ready to pull a story for lack of reviews before. This story is so wonderful, it's exciting, sexy and fun - and full of Tim! And very well written too!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
So well written, I can easily visualize Tim and Sam talking as they drive. Bittersweet parting!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
As soon as I get done with the cold shower I'll review...phew, that was HOT! I liked that one of them wasn't comfortable enough to proceed - I thought it would be Sam.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
Just finished this story and the first in the series...Love Sam and Tim together...Glad Gibbs is supporting Tim and likes Sam..and Abby too...now on to the next in this series! Great writing!
Toni M H chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Tim and Sam give good phone! lol
Toni M H chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
So Sam met Abby! Wonder how she's gonna react to his past/records? As always great writing!
Toni M H chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
lol "Not buck-toothed," Sam muttered defensively. - "Uh-huh." Siblings! It's gonna be real interesting when everybody finds out!
Toni M H chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Oh that had to be hard for them to leave one another. Be interesting to see how they handler being apart from each other.
Toni M H chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Look at Tim being prepared! Sam being hesitant is natural especially for someone who had no experience. Damn those bullies fir doing that to Tim! Sam and Tim getting it on! Awesome chapter.
Toni M H chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Yeah I wonder how they're gonna do this with the demands of their lives interrupting?

Aww so sweet! "I want to hold you,"

Look at Tim reassuring his man "You're mine, Sam. Wherever I go, wherever you are, I'm not giving you up."

"But, uh, does that read 'mom'?" Just cracked up at this!

Great chapter!
Toni M H chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Tim's questioning himself "But was he...in love...?" is such a human reaction. Everyone new to a relationship has questions.

And Sam questioning his attraction to a man! "Just a guy. A guy! It was unbelievable to think that he might be falling for..." Very realistic.

Do you ever read a story and you're connected so much with the characters that when something fluffy happens your face scrunches up and you kind of squeal cause the two people who are so right for each other are getting closer? Welp that just happened!

That kiss was pretty intense!

This is so hot! "We're taking turns, baby,"

Well hot damn Liane, that was a fantastic first chapter! On to the next one...
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I have to admit, I am not a usual slash reader but you are a good writer so I can't resist.