Reviews for Coming Home
Appello chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I loved this so much! Can't thank you enough for sharing :)
diminuta chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
i cried... ooooouuu you little beatiful boy...
Ogg chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
So I'm gonna read all of your frozen stuff.
Because I'm glad someone is pretty much devoted to kristanna stuff (not just smut, either)
But here's my review:
daww
Copper360 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Look up Kristanna- when you're gone on youtube. It is AMAZING!
Harry and George chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I loved this so much I had to read each sentence over at least twice to appreciate how much beauty there is written here- thank you!
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Wonderfully written.
rainbowbutterflie chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Aw, that was so good! I loved hearing Kristoff's perspective of being integrated into Anna's life! Keep up the good work. (:
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Great idea! I could Kristoff feeling left out like this during a social event in the kingdom. You could announce of as the Arendelle Ice Master and Deliverer, like in my most recent story, because at least it counts for something. But again, Kristoff would feel like he never had came from any real place and has no status for himself since he isn't royalty. But maybe that will change when he and Anna wed one day. And good addition with Sven and him begging Anna for carrots; I have something a little bit like it in my next story idea. ;)
RayRayofCali chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Oh, but he does have a title. May not be one for royals to like but he has one. Kristoff Bjorgman, Arendelle's Official Ice Master and Deliverer!
Tilpop chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
OMG one of the best fan fics I've ever read! That was beautiful I absolutely loved it! You're an amazing writer ((:
Jess chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I loved it! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
very interesting
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Waaaaaah this was adorable
oreocheesecakes chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Aww, beautiful! :)
I do believe that Kristoff will be a bit uncomfortable adjusting to being the princess's boyfriend, and I've even been thinking of writing a fic about it.
Anyway, I love the idea, and you write really well. I actually interpreted the "of no place in particular" line in the deleted scene as something humorous in the ironic sense (in contrast to Anna's 'of Arendelle' title) but I like your story's take on it . Very creative :D
Dark Dark n Sunny chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I cried so hard for some reason. You got their characters so right but at the same time you've made them so painfully real. You write beautifully :)