Reviews for Marvel: Reborn - Volume 1
Saint Danielle chapter 34 . 5/26
That is sooo epic!
I mean, the interview thing is what excites me! That would be great if one day there would be a real interview with all the Avengers!
Kurt... He's got a brother. I think that it could be The Beast and Azazel as his father. Or vice versa.
Is George going to start investigation? Will Fisk eliminate him or Gwen? Will Matt Murdock make his appearance during the investigation?
Seven Sacred Weapons? Mjolnir, Scythe... What are the others? And what is more, who shall become the wielders of them? Will they be possessed by those?
Viktör sounds like an interesting character. His heir. Who is he? Is he still alive?
Considering how unusually you twisted the kinship between so many characters, I wouldn't expect exactly Jean to be the new Phoenix Queen. Maybe Mary Jane or Jubilee?
New recruits. The main question is who are the Xavier students in your fic. And besides, will there be Hellfire Club analogue in your fic?
Anyway, wish you quick update and even more inspiration!
MF 22 chapter 34 . 5/25
Kaos brings up a good point. Peter and Jubilee seem to be developing a connection. It does not necessarily mean it'll amount to anything, or even that a resulting relationship would last. But there's not exactly a lot of time for Peter and Lorelei to get together, if they're to have Blink. Granted, the two universes are not connected, for lack of a better phrase, but the fact remains.

It's pretty messed up that Peter and other kids had to go through that. What's even worse is that they didn't even know. They never knew their innocence had been stripped by this Samantha. How could they know; they're kids.

That said, that was quite a horrible fate she suffered. Can't exactly say I would've been merciful. I always thought pedophiles deserved to rot. But still, shit.
comixmaster chapter 34 . 5/25
Just started getting into this story, and I have to be honest: I love it. You add quite a few twists to the characters and show them in your own light. Good work here. Keep it up.
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 34 . 5/25
So instead of the "hammers" being related to the Serpent they are related to the Phoenix? Hmm, can't say I am not interested to see where you go with that. One of them wouldn't happen to be a very large, glowing sword would it?

Also I have to ask, are Kurt and Peter related via this mistery woman who may or may not be Mystique (I am assuming it's not her)?

Also this has been bugging me for a while, Blink is future Peter's and Lorelei's daughter right? But in the present he and Jubes seem to be getting awfully chummy with one another and there seem to be a thing with him and Lor so if he were to hook up with the resident firecracker, does that erase Blink from existence? I know, I know, time travel rules suck but I just can't help myself.
CatGrimm chapter 34 . 5/25
So you've hinted at the Peter being molested thing from the comics, and the Incursions. Not sure about the Incursions, I mean the point of Secret Wars is that the entire muiti-verse dies, so they can reboot. I mean this is fanfic, you could've just not brought it up.
cornholio4 chapter 34 . 5/25
So victor von doom was an ancestor of Susan?
John chapter 1 . 5/23
A good story that has many characters but I think the mutant and super-soldier things was overused, it is very mature so 14 but there is many good ideas here and the story is great
cornholio4 chapter 33 . 5/11
Okay hope to see Scott get his revenge on Fisk for this
beastheat chapter 32 . 5/5
I found your story and read all of it I just have one overall problem with it There's No Hulk How do you have the avengers without the strongest one there is other than that giant green problem good story
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 32 . 4/28
This is the start of the "feud" between those two ladies?
cornholio4 chapter 32 . 4/28
Not good with coming u with casting choices
Maybe Jesse eisenberg as Peter
I know you said no one who played them in the films but how about coulson butting in and state for some reason he thinks Richard from old Christine looks like him and his actor could play him
Gako959 chapter 31 . 4/11
johnny storm would be interesting to see, especially since peter and harry are not friends.
CatGrimm chapter 31 . 4/10
Ok, so think you meant Anna Marie instead of Anna Maria (the two are completely different character in Marvel). I mean at least I think you did.
great story i like it! i also like how pete and jubille interact they would make a nice couple!
cornholio4 chapter 31 . 4/10
I love what I seen of the daredevil show as well
And what a coinceadence that you are using creel since he has his own role in my make love not civil war story