Reviews for Never Shoulda Taken that Right Toin at Albuquerque
Guestt chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Very nice ending. Loved the jokes, Cordy totally confusing Buffy, and her little kitty-cat routine at the end. I seriously hope you write a follow-up to this, either picking up with the next week or just continuing the general theme. And if you just happened to get Faith to somehow bring Cordy around to the exploratory side of life I certainly wouldn't mind. :D

- while Xander and I were in the middle of wild, hot, screaming, anal monkey sex on a park bench - *falls over dead at the idea of Cordy going down that path*
Guestt chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
It's getting boring to say it, but this was another really good chapter. I was kind of hoping that you would take Cordy and Faith to where *I* would like them to go, but I understand you leaving it at Cordy acknowledging what Faith did for them - that's pretty big for Cordy in the first place. And you had more fantastic stuff in this one:

- the burial of the clothes? lol'd
- And not looking like something your pet coyote dragged in from the desert. After chewing on it for a week.
- Making the sign of the two humped whale? (nearly spit my drink out reading that one)
- Will you please stop breaking my girlfriend? (Oh, but I'm sure she would help put her back together again, and that's win/win for everyone)

Onward!
Guestt chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Another great mix of humor and hotness (LOL'd at that last line). To be able to write both well shows how talented you are. And the smut isn't just gratuitous pasted-together sex scenes - you describe the action, feelings, and thoughts in a very realistic (okay, some of it is a bit wishful thinking-ish, but it's fiction so that's alright) and relate-able manner. That description of their orgasms, for example, was amazing.

You made the top of my head explode again: - And suddenly he was surrounded by hot, wet, tight and slippery Cordelia Chase.
Guestt chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Okay, first I have to say that your mix of ! and humor is fantastic, and I can't wait to see where you take this. Xander's incoherence during, especially the cartoon name references, was hilarious, as was the "after" (needing to evolve bones to be able to move? priceless). And Faith's little post-coital story? That had me laughing so hard I was crying. You hit the Scoobies squarely on the head with that one.

I also have to say that the image of the divine Ms. Carpenter, clothes disheveled and exposing her, so turned on, spread open and dripping like that, holding her legs wide, her middle undulating (wow, what an image that is) even before penetration ... *pause to catch breath* ... my God that might be one of the hottest things I've seen written. I joined Xander in the "Guh!" reaction, complete with near passing out. I agree with him - to be there for and the cause of that? I would die a happy man, so long as I got to finish (could definitely identify with that feeling of nuts turning inside out). There's nothing like that feeling (of being in a woman who is turned on - I should only be so fortunate as to experience that with CC). And if he actually could bottle what he did to get her to that point? He'd have more money than Bill Gates and Warren Buffett combined in a year.

Also loving the idea of protective Faith - that accent was funny as hell. I hope you reward her (and us) for it.

Onward to the next chapter!
eliteshadow chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
epic story please up date and post more chapters to it i love it!
theLadyCheshire chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
you, my dear author, are my new favorite person. Like somebody else mentioned, for a story marked as mostly smut, there was a whole lot going on- and i actually laughed out loud at Faith's antics, which doesn't happen often.
Starway Man chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Great conclusion to a story that was advertised as minimal plot with lot of smut, but actually delivered something different - thanks to Faith! The bit at the start was funny, Xander banging his head that way thanks to what Giles said and then the Freddy/Faith stuff was interspersed well after Cordelia made her appearance. Definitely wasn't expecting sexual encounters of the third kind to develop between the Goth and Slay-gal, well done there. And as for your quote "slowly we turned...step by step...inch by inch..." - wasn't that from an old Abbott and Costello movie? A fellow fan of the classics, if so! The ending was ominous, suggestive of bad things coming for Buffy, and at the same time I somehow found it funny with Willow's semi-frantic questions of "What'd I miss?" Again, well done and looking forward to the next instalment of this series soon.
The Sinful chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Gotta say, these stories are 1 part hot and 2 parts hilarious.
trongod chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
So... Cordelia and Xander are getting more info from Giles - that they REALLY did NOT want to hear; Willow is about to have a Close Encounter of the Faith Kind - whether it's before or after she gets hit by Mount Saint Cordelia's eruption is the question; Faith FINALLY got some after so many long and intense Xander/Cordelia demonstrations on How To Do IT...

And I'm thinking Buffy is racking up one hell of a butcher's bill... poor deluded twit...

But Faith is about to take over pretty much /everything/ here - school, Homecoming, Prom, Cordettes... why can't she get in on the Xander luvin'!?

But I gotta say that her rather effervescent and bubbly - slash - demented state is going to have massive repercussions over the next while. She talked the Cordettes into a lingerie shoot IN BROAD DAYLIGHT ON CAMPUS even /before/ she was in her present state - the Gods alone know what she'll talk the women of Sunnydale High into now...

Hmmm, wonder if there are any hot teachers...
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
"Xander knew one thing for certain, though: he was never ever going to do phone sex with his girlfriend." This is all I can think about now. Seriously, you have planted the idea in my brain and now it will not go away. I'm sure Xander and Cordelia having phone sex would be hysterically hot, especially since they're both so chatty easily worked up.
Athla chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Sexy and funny as hell, nicely done so far
looking forward to more.
Timeless chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Great Story! Question: over at TtH, this story is still listed as INCOMPLETE at 5 chapters. Is it, or should we look out for the next story in the series?
Starway Man chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Good opening scene with Freddy and Faith, liked the way that guy freaked out over the photos. And he had a point; Cordelia would have destroyed his life if nude photos of her had leaked out, one way or the other! And the cream pie innuendo? Inspired! The Faith/Oz conversation was good too, especially the part where Faith said she needed to get laid - and Oz said, "Don't look at me." Excellent comedy!

Then there was the conversation between Xander and Cordelia, the way he suggested hitting the broom closet after their sexcapades made me burst out laughing. Not as much when Faith started making Cordy bang her head against Xander in frustration, though! Great appearance from Kyle and Tor, made me wonder what further role they'll play in this story series. The bathroom scene between Cordelia and Faith was interesting, the come-on from Faith was subtle but nonetheless there; kinda liked the implications. The appearance of the Cordettes was good too, the underwear photo shoot sounded hilarious! Looking forward to the next chapter soon.
Eindi chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Think I laughed out loud more during this chapter than the other 3 combined. omg. Why did I decide to read this as soon as I got the email at 4am?!
As always, love your work!
Starway Man chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Amusing stuff with Xander and Cordelia at the start, partially waking up and mixing dreams with reality. Faith again was the star of the chapter, with a Bujold-ian flair for flim-flam and creating a monster where Snyder was concerned. Loved the "Snidely" thing by the way, and the way the man reacted upon hearing that name! Oz put in a good cameo appearance, the X/C sex scene was good (then again, when are they not?) and the dismay and despair of Freddy Iverson was funny as hell. Looking forward to the next chapter, as always!