Reviews for The After Party
Guest chapter 37 . 12/1/2015
Remember how in the last chapter you thanked us for not murdering you? WELL IM CONSIDERING IT. WHERE'S THR REST OF THE STORY?!
Luv ya
farhan99 chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
So is this story basically dead? It sucks because it was a very good sequel :(
The Darkest Of Blues chapter 37 . 9/3/2015
This is a great story. Please update soon.
PIXelatedvecTOR chapter 37 . 9/3/2015
Day 400:still no sign of an update. Losing resolve to carry in checking.
Weg chapter 37 . 8/22/2015
*tick tock tick tock* time is-a running out, let the next update be released!
HunterMoore chapter 37 . 5/10/2015
Awesome story, one of the best BBRae pieces I've read in a pretty long time. Their relationship in this is just perfectly fluffy. Though I would like to at least see an end to this 'birthday bliss', I'm sure I can make due reading some of your other stories.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 37 . 3/13/2015
Awww, poor Beast Boy, i'm sure it'll be okay though :) she'll love him and it'll be alright. He just has to make sure his nerves don't put her on edge. They must communicate properly otherwise it could be bad...hopefully not :) Great chapter, thanks so much!
-Kate
cmjb91 chapter 37 . 1/26/2015
Looking forward to more :)
ThommyPickles chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
YOU MUST UPDATE! I DID NOT GO THROUGH ALL THIS FOR NOTHING!
A.L.L.Y chapter 37 . 10/17/2014
OMG OMG OMG! I can't wait to read the next one... Please continue it.
HarleyQuinn chapter 37 . 10/16/2014
This has been one of the best fan fics I've read, please do more! You have a natural talent, in writing I was never really good like that, anyway long story short, I really like your work and think you should do more. This is a really good story.
Oro Rosa chapter 37 . 10/3/2014
I hope BB makes it out of this alright...does Raven have other piercings we don't know about? Maybe they were clip ons BB saw?
krostovikraven1 chapter 37 . 10/1/2014
Yay more to come. I wonder if her east's looked non pearsed because they heal every time but still must be painful to pierce get ears every time. Idk, I'm just wondering.
Happy belated birthday, hope you're having a blast and please update soon.
krostovikraven1 chapter 36 . 10/1/2014
Loved the fluff
krostovikraven1 chapter 35 . 10/1/2014
Please let her accept take a decent picture with him.