Reviews for Hot Child in the City
Really need an update
bluepaintbox chapter 33 . 3/29
So many feelings. For both myself and the characters. If I haven’t said it yet, welcome back. Very happy you’re continuing this story.
guest chapter 33 . 3/28
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the update. God blessed.
So glad to see this update. I can’t wait to see what happens with Alex and Piper now...and of course Nicky and Lorna!
Things have to go down before they can come up I guess. Thanks for the update :)
I get so happy whenever I see a new chapter from you, no matter which story it is. Really appreciate you still updating, even if it’s not as frequent because all your stories are amazing. Thank you so much :)
Ps. I can’t believe they broke up :(
Glad you are back I was so excited when I saw an update. Hope they can sort through their issues. Please update soon love this story
OMG! I hope Piper comes back before it’s too late. :(
FFChik chapter 33 . 3/26
Ahh, damn them and their brutal communication
Dammit they broke up! Thanks for the update. Hope they can sort out their shit and get back together soon.
Pc.I.heart.you.too chapter 33 . 3/26
Anyways, how are you?
Pc.I.heart.you.too chapter 33 . 3/26
Oh my Jesus. This is getting better than ever. But also, WTF MY BABIES ARE HURTING
I’m so glad you updated. Please continue!
Ahhh I love this and was so surprised to see you back. Can't wait for more!
Just finished re-reading all of this. Welcome back :) well you have to keep updating now, you can't just leave it like that! In all seriousness, thanks for the update, will be looking forward to the next one :)