Reviews for Hot Child in the City
Wentworth1105 chapter 31 . 7/2
I love this fanfic its very interesting and hard to stop reading I hope there will be a new chapter!
MyInnerWorld chapter 31 . 4/21
When are ya coming back? :(
I really hope you come back and finish some of your amazing stories.
I like this fanfic, it's interesting, and I like how you have chosen to not use the conflicts such as Red walking in and the drugs to break up Alex and Piper. It is refreshing to see a fanfic that allows them to have normal reactions such as miscommunication and minor arguments without it turning into some serious breakup arc. I love how they always come back together and fix the issue. I am looking forward to seeing this when Alex finally tells Piper about her past. Please update soon, this is fantastic and now that I've binge read all 31 chapters I find myself in desperate need for more! Don't keep me waiting too much longer, please :)
kilylou chapter 31 . 7/28/2016
good story
update fast !
s chapter 31 . 7/20/2016
pleaseee do more best story ever
Khaki is the New Black chapter 31 . 7/2/2016
Poor Nicky! This is very relevant to season 4. The description of Lorna is definitely canonical too: dark at a moment's notice, her mind tending to jump to crazy conclusions. Bless her mental state. Poor Alex whenever she has to deal with the disappointment of her father! I'm glad Alex's flashback with Cori turned into her first meeting with Nicky. I always like their friendship. Thanks for updating.
RJVause chapter 31 . 7/1/2016
Lovely to see an update - and a treat of a flashback as to how Alex and Nicky met :)
WB79 chapter 31 . 6/28/2016
Lovely update... still wondering if Nicky took them...
FFChik chapter 31 . 6/25/2016
It was a pleasant surprise seeing an update! I have missed your stories
Oitnbisamaze chapter 31 . 6/24/2016
I've missed you
izzielg chapter 31 . 6/24/2016
Glad to finally see an update ;-)
Please post again soon.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/24/2016
I nearly dropped my phone when I saw this update. Welcome back! I love all your stories so I'm really excited that you're back and that maybe some day you'll update the suburbs too. Can't wait to read more from you :)
alvause chapter 31 . 6/24/2016
YOU'RE BACK! I'm so happy hahah
Guest chapter 31 . 6/24/2016
OMG! I'm so excited that you're back!