Reviews for Complexity
guest chapter 1 . 7/1
Wtf would Sasuke want to be with fugly useless Hinatits? You need to expkain. It's terribly oic and unrealistic. And delusional cause no one wants to fuck her fugly fat ass.
NarHina chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
I thought Naruto was suppose to go back to Hinata in three years but if he thinks Hinata has a son with Sasuke after just sleeping with him two months before no wonder.

I think you made Sasuke a bit of a jerk taunting Naruto like that and think that Naruto got a taste of his own medicine with feeling betrayed by Hinata.

Though I don't think Naruto would stop sending check's to Hinata because of it but I don't know I have and hopeful never will be in a position of feeling betrayed like that.

I think you should try and put some blame on Hinata or at less make her feel guilt for keeping Sachiro from him I mean Naruto probably would of owned up to his mistakes sooner and try to win Hinata back if she contacted him during the eight years they were divorced and Naruto's last Impression was that she hates him and wants him out of his life.

Naruto did just that even though he did't want to just leave her and ended up regretting it spending eight years in his own personal hell in a loveless marriage ridden with guilt and being constantly reminded of his mistakes.

There is no greater punishment then the one created by ones own mind. Naruto spent eights in a manipulated and loveless marriage then got the feeling of being betrayed by both Hinata and Sasuke. A daughter that hates him and the women he loves that hates him. Though the kids he raised with Sakura would help relief him of his guilt he will also face the constant regret of what he could of had with Hinata and the happiness she could bring him when he see's them.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
starfirexrin chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr sign pless
tactics2012 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
So, at first I read this chapter on is own,I was so confused. So I decided to go back and read the other two stories and they were amazing. Awesome job, so many different twist. I love it when I have a hard time figuring out who the good person or heroine is. I feel real life is sort of like this and nothing is black and white. Can't wait for the next chapter. I kinda wish this story was a Sasuhina, but I know you have stayed that she will end with Naruto. If that's still the case can you already make him to something amazing to deserve his family back?
xXYour DoomXx chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
BRING FOR THE SASUHINA AND KILL OFF SOME BITCHES!
music lover395 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Im in love with this story. I have been for a while now. Your a very talented writer! update soon! 3
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Is this going to be a naruhina or still narusaku? Seriously, if it's not u should put this on narusaku category
YungHime chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Oh wow seems like this is going to get really interesting
Flameraven chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
how is it that you can make the whole cast save the one person in cannon who I hate be horrible people? I mean really?

Sasuke is the only male of age in this whole world of yours that is worth two shits and that is just wrong.

These are all a bunch of broken people who need some major therapy for deep sated problems. And Child protective services might need to be called on most of them. And Naruto is going out partying while he has five kids he already knows of? Really? Pig.