Reviews for Complexity
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr sign pless
tactics2012 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
So, at first I read this chapter on is own,I was so confused. So I decided to go back and read the other two stories and they were amazing. Awesome job, so many different twist. I love it when I have a hard time figuring out who the good person or heroine is. I feel real life is sort of like this and nothing is black and white. Can't wait for the next chapter. I kinda wish this story was a Sasuhina, but I know you have stayed that she will end with Naruto. If that's still the case can you already make him to something amazing to deserve his family back?
xXYour DoomXx chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
BRING FOR THE SASUHINA AND KILL OFF SOME BITCHES!
music lover395 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Im in love with this story. I have been for a while now. Your a very talented writer! update soon! 3
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Is this going to be a naruhina or still narusaku? Seriously, if it's not u should put this on narusaku category
YungHime chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Oh wow seems like this is going to get really interesting
Flameraven chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
how is it that you can make the whole cast save the one person in cannon who I hate be horrible people? I mean really?

Sasuke is the only male of age in this whole world of yours that is worth two shits and that is just wrong.

These are all a bunch of broken people who need some major therapy for deep sated problems. And Child protective services might need to be called on most of them. And Naruto is going out partying while he has five kids he already knows of? Really? Pig.