Reviews for A Tale of Two Princes
Cathy chapter 13 . 1/3
My mind is blown over how incredible this is... I don't even know what to say... *continues to read* holy shiz! This IS just like Frozen!*whispers*But better... Wha?! Who said that?!
Death by moe chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Ohmygosh let me just say, I love this fic! Not only is it long, but I can clearly see the other movie references! I love this pairing and I hope to read the next chapter soon \(/)\
chantellylace87 chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
So cute! Please post more!
Mandymom chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I like it!
chantellylace87 chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
The end was just like frozen!
Paula chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
The best thing about this ff is how creative and imaginative it is, so, in later chapters, the whole Frozen thing was very dull for me. If I wrote this, I would fix it by making Gaia told it shortened and Wander making a slight comment about how it reminds him of a book he read once, or something like that. However, this is a very original fanfiction. I've fallen in love with this AU!
dagnytheartist chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
Did you upload two chapters at once, or did I just miss them? Either way, YAY!

I'm really enjoying the story, even if my last review sounded like I wasn't. I noticed you're getting a lot of criticism over the whole Frozen parody thing (personally, I think most people are just annoyed because they didn't like Frozen. I still can't decide if I like Frozen or not.)

The reuniting scene was played out well, and the kissing scene in this chapter is adorable. Tuesday is right -they do set an unrealistic example of an arranged marriage. But it's still believable, at least in the universe you set up.

I'm also curious to know where the Peepers/Magnum plot is going to go.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Animationaut chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
Yeah, you lost me at frozen parody, but you got me back the moment the name Gunther was uttered by peepers. "This isn't the candy kingdom!" I accidentally woke up my Dad at 1am because I was laughing too hard. Quick question though: what language are you using? I want to translate it.
Rosellia of Lunaris chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
*Screams* PORTAL REFERENCE! PORTAL REFERENCE! AHHHHH!

*AKA. Very happy reader*
Captain Saya chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
MUST. CONTINUTE! PLEASE UPDATE! ;-; please let the cuties be ok.
tdovadst chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
The Frozen references are strong with this one xD
Emma chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
DID YOU BASE ALL OF THIS OFF FROZEN?
NemoAves chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
LOL a Frozen plot? In it's full? Nice.
NemoAves chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Timothy is Tuesday? Did not see that coming, and I like this story even more for it!
NemoAves chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
damn, this fic got real.