Reviews for Thorns
I like the idea of describing Rumple's relationships with the four women in his life that were most important to him, it's so unique. Also everything is so beautifully in-canon and all the characters are so well-written, I can totally imagine it happen that way. This story illustrates perfectly how Milah and Cora were the bitches that turned Rumple dark, Regina was one of the many people that got turned dark by him and Belle, finally was the one to bring back the good in him.

It also show so well how much all of these women have changed him throughout the years. With Milah, he was just a very nice, awkward guy who just wanted to be a good man to his wife and son, and I kind of hate her for how she couldn't appreciate that. Love how you describe how hard he tries, despite her cruel ways of threating him, and he'll never be good enough for her. Matches excellently with the flashbacks in the show.

The parts with Cora are my favorite. Both of them are dark, both of them corrupt and use eachother. And it's hot af. Love his jealousy towards the prince and the other men in her life, because no matter how dark, deep inside he does love her. GoldenHeart will forever be one of my OTPs.

And Regina.. I hate how he brought the darkness inside of her, how he manipulated and used her and turned her life into a hell, but their little BROTP moments is what I life for. Amazing describtion of their weird master-student relationship.

As for RumBelle, with those two I can never deside whether its creepy, cute or hot. I kind of feel bad for her because of the cruel way he threats her because of everything he's been through, though after all, he does care for her. with Cora it's different because she stands up for herself and bites back, she's just as bad. But Belle is so innocent and vulnerable. And manipulating the weather just to make her uncomfortable, omg that is so Rumple. Poor Belle. Also brilliant how Regina watched them, thinking Belle is just another piece of dirt for him to discard when he's finished with her, like she was. No one would have thought Belle actually meant something to him.

Please continue!
Omg I love this, his relarionship with all four of the women is perfectly decribed
Alana chapter 8 . 5/11
Thank you so much for the update, I love this story and your take on Rumple and his relationships so very much. Great work once again!
belle'sdarkangel chapter 8 . 5/12
I loved this chapter! I can't wait for more!
I really like the different POV. Three women who got Rumple's love and the one he (with Cora's help) destroyed, looking in.
Cora and Milah are horrible bitches but, well, they get my respect. Independent women that go for what they want, even if it means trample on the Dark One's heart. (Does he has one anyway? See what he did to Regina. Did he ever said he had some regrets? I don't think so.)
I don't get Belle. Naive, hopeful and seeing nothing or willing not to, blinded by a burgeoning love for her jailer's charm. She's living the idiotic fantasy of the love of a good woman can change for the best a bad man. As if! She's...Ugh! The Imp doesn't change, he just loves her. Is it enough for Belle? Apparently. It's sad.
Anyway, great job. I enjoyed the tale. Thanks!
serena hellsing chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
I really liked your fanfic each and every one of the stories. Contuaran or write more?
Anne Andrews chapter 7 . 4/27/2015
I cannot tell you how delighted I am by another addition to this exquisite series of drabbles!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
OneMagician chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
This is interesting!
C.R. Carlyle chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
Is so hard to read good times between him and Milah and bad times with Belle :'(
belle'sdarkangel chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
well then :) i loved it. can't wait for more!
scorpion22 chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
Very good I liked the ending especially. Continue
Anne Andrews chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
It was such a nice surprise to be scrolling along & to find another one of these treasures! Perfect as always!
Mini Nicka chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
Sad and sweet loved the queens glimpse of Belle
scifigrrl chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Oh, wow; I can totally see Cora doing that & it killing Rumple remaining light. Smart twist!