Reviews for Broken Glasses
reyrocks chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I actually think its a great way to end, you wouldn't NEED to continue it but I'd sure LOVE it if you did haha, unfortunately, I don't have any ideas to spare, but I still liked this a lot!
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Awwww! *0* thats so sweet! :D I would love to read more of this... As for ideas...

As I see they both somehow know that the other feels something for them.. are they already together? Like for real or are they still kinda deniing it a bit? First part of izaya being chased and Shizuo not knowing about his glasses would imply second option. if so, then how about you write about how they get together? Like for example a meeting the next day.

Shizuo sees the flea again but not on Izaya porpuse, like for example in an alley, making a deal with one of his clients or something else..., then he surprises the flea. Shizuo could want to know what this was about for example and Izaya could tell him as usual, that it isnt his business. then Shizuo remembers, that he doesnt know anything about the flea at all, after all he only discovered yesterday that he actually wore glasses.. so he kinda is curious about the flea. then he could for example follow the flea home against his will and kinda annoy Izaya. (Not really annoy, after all Izaya does harbour some kind of feelings for him... or not? Your descision. .) And yeah, probably you have an idea what he could discover there? A secret? A fear? A weakness? A cute habit? Ill entrust that part to you, since you managed to make such a lovely story just with a pair of glasses. :3

I hope I inspired you somehow for a second chapter of this, as your writing style and the pace at which the story goes is just great. .

PS.: I just decided myself to post a Shizaya as well, if you would like you could... read it? Its called "I want to stay with you forever" Ah, I am not forcing you of course, ... just if youre bored or so... please? :3
PIOMI chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Izaya would look amazing in glasses! Oh Shizuo dooon't lie, dooon't lie. This was cute and enjoyable. Great job!
Headless dullahan chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Cuteee :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Make them go to the sushi place and make them eat together
Jade chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I love it! So cute!
EmoTomboyLove chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I seriously think you should make more. Por favor hacer mas!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Very cute. I do hope you continue with this another chapter or so. Does seem a bit in finished maybe? Please update soon.
Spookie Boogie chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Amazing! It's so awesome that they are sooo in character! I love it!
LolitaPrincessLove chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Daaaawwwwwwwww so cute!
Sync XII chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Ne how about the next day shizuo barges in izaya's apartment and see's him in the glasses he bought for izaya and then it starts to rain and izaya lets shizuo stay the night and maybe watch a movie together or play games! XD think of it as some sort of truce day and then next is... Ahem... :3 haha any way just a suggestion its up to the author to consider it ne? Well anyways good job *thumbs up* and I do hope theres another chapter after this!

Keep up the good work!

-T.L.A
Hanako-Chan16 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Awww...it's cute. I like it just like this.