Reviews for The Dream Traveler, Book I: Klonoa of the Wind!
Dark Klonoa chapter 1 . 3/23
Dark Klonoa: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! teanoa?

your too late,

Teanoa: klonoa? stop, don't do this?

klonooooooooooaaa!

(the-end...?)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
it's really good to see a recent klonoa fic, 'specially a good one like this!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Hey ThatGuy!
it has been awhile since your last chapter. I was wondering what the next dream would be.
This chapter introduced a lot of new characters; you almost lost me.
You must have so many things in your mind to write about. Understandable since it's been a few months from your last chapter. I'd say , stay focus on presenting one character at a time, one dream to another.
This chapter is interesting and fun to read.
Keep it up! I see at lot of excitement in the succeeding chapters!
rosalina.paez chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Bravo! Well done!
The techniques and devices you use are just like that of a professional writer.
Continue..
Zaffreglow chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Hey, Guy. I totally understand about your dad not wanting you to talk to strangers, because internet strangers can be a particularly nasty breed of strangers. I've dealt with more jerks on the internet than I can count, so absolutely listen to your dad, and if anyone's mean to you, block them, ignore them, etc, whatever you need to do to cut them out, because they'll only cause you a lot of unnecessary stress. You don't need to apologize for not talking to me, because again, I understand that people get busy and other such things.

However, I'm going to be a little mean with you right now. : You're very nice, and I don't want to be mean to you, but I feel it's necessary for you to understand; Please don't speak to me through reviews. If you don't want to be PMed anymore, that's totally okay, but I want the reviews on my stories to be just that-reviews on my story. I do NOT want to have conversations through reviews. I only want to have conversations through PMs, and if you can't do PMs anymore, then it's better for you to just NOT talk to me, okay? I'm sorry to be so rude and blunt about this, but it's not something I want you to keep doing. I'll start deleting your reviews if you're not actually reviewing.

And to answer your question, I picked the name Zaffreglow because zaffre is a kind of blue, and blue's my favorite color.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Amazing Story! Cant wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
yay! i love this soo much! please continue! 3
rosalina.paez chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Just the title alone "The Dream Traveller " is already a grabber! It caught my attention and just continued to read. The book is interesting and touching. It brought tears in my eyes. Super hero Klonoa has so much to tell and I am looking forward for his next dream!