Reviews for Ayakashi
love the ending.
Nemhain2009 chapter 42 . 4/22
Great story!
Umei no Mai chapter 42 . 4/3
This was a fantastic story!
aaa chapter 42 . 3/12
this is SO fucking good oh my god. i really love the idea towards the last few chapters where they forcibly changed the arcobaleno into new people. the idea is AMAZING and id kill to see a fic centered on something like that
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 42 . 3/3
who
this is a really interesting story which has mixed mythology and canon into a wonderful blend which has the characters remain 3D while introducing new facts and concepts to the story. incredibly well done!
Lightning515 chapter 42 . 1/27
I read this story and just now reread it because I was craving some good KHR fics and man this fic is just as good the second time I read it. I love so many things about it. The supernatural elements give nice twists to the original story. The characters are all written very well and I especially LOVE how Reborn is written and how Tsuna just grows through the series. Also how he grows his family and how much his family just is always there for him no matter what.

Reborn just hinting about his time almost up, Tsuna stepping up for his family and just... the way the two of them interact as tutor and student... I just love it all. It's great seeing just how much the two of them care for each other.

I wish that you would write more KHR fics but I still have some of yours that I haven't read so I guess I will go read those now! Thank you for writing and sharing this great fic! :D
Tsukiko K chapter 18 . 1/16
I don't think Hanyou's have such a short lifespan, actually. Even those like Gokudera and those with blood from an ancestor would have long lives. Hanyou's more so. But I like to think that those with yokai blood have a choice; like the Elves in LoTR, and the Hobbit, they can choose a mortal life or an immortal life. But with a twist - unlike the Elves, they can choose to have an immortal life, but then spontaneously decide whether or not they want to revert to being mortal. They can switch between the two whenever they want, you see? I say this because this is a lot like Inuyasha. And it's shown that even Hanyou's live for quite a long time. Four hundred years, ten thousand... Really, even a drop of Yokai blood means you're not human. It would give you the potential to live for as long as you want, since Yokai are not human. A Hanyou, a quarter, or even a descendant... It really doesn't matter because no matter how much human blood someone has, they are still not human. They are Yokai as much as they are humans, and they have adapted both human morals and yokai ones.
Tsukiko K chapter 7 . 1/16
I don't want Tsuna to be with a human. Preferably I want him to be with another Kitsune hanyou. Why? Because I don't want his yokai blood to thin out. He could marry a Kitsune, a full blooded one, but full yokai rarely tie themselves down. Nana is probably one of the rare few that do. He could marry another Hanyou though. But they are just as prone as not being tied down as full blooded yokai are.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
I'm definitely in the same boat as Reborn needing a mononoke reference sheet, but this sounds like a fascinating concept.
anon e mouse chapter 42 . 11/29/2017
ahhhhh this was such a beautiful fic! it took me around a week to finish because i just enjoyed it so much that i wanted to take my time with it, and the pacing was so good too! by the end i really wanted more, but i was also satisfied by the ending! it's so hard trying to think of words to really describe how much i love it but! I LOVE THIS FIC! SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Getting Kaitou Kid vibes buut YA KNOW WHAT? IM" STILL GONNA READ THIS!
Calystalize chapter 20 . 10/12/2017