Reviews for What Was Lost
Pandora-chan chapter 9 . 5/30/2003
of course i am still reading this... i just kinda lost the review in my list somewhere, and really only just came across it again. But i'm SO glad i did!

How kawaii! But when does he get his memory back? Soon? *looks hopeful*
Rez chapter 8 . 3/15/2003
ever gonna update?
Fabled Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
cool!
Emily Hato chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Aww . . . sad, good but sad. Promising though, they must get together they must!

love it!
Pandora-chan chapter 8 . 12/30/2002
Heh, stupid Relena... *shudders* boy do i hate her. Keep going. i want to see what happens when he remembers EVERYTHING!
Vampiric Hermit chapter 8 . 12/29/2002
I love this fanfiction so much, i can't wait for you to update it. It's so cute that Heero can actually show his feelings! And I love the relena-bashing, but then again, who doesn't? Well, update soon and often!
Akennea chapter 8 . 12/29/2002
Very good fic, could you please write more?

It's a really amazing fic, and I love the way you burned Relena, I hate that girl, she's just so annoying.
CSMars chapter 8 . 12/29/2002
that was pretty OOC on Zechs' part, don't you think? I mean, I always viewed him as a VERY sensible and observant person, sorta like Quatre, who sees more than one would think. Anyway, please continue!
Pandora-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Me likes... similar to another story i've read, but then again, great minds think alike, right?

I'll keep reading later, brother's pestering me. And i'll review when i get to the last chapter.
fei3 chapter 7 . 11/18/2002
I loved this. The insecurities, the realities they have to deal with. Relationships will only vecome stronger if obtsacles are overcomed together ne? I love your ending. *sighs* Sometimes the line between joy and sadness are not easy to define. Sometimes there is no need to define them at all. Ot may not be what you were trying to convey with those lines. But it just struck me that way. Keep up this lovely story ne? Sankyuu!
diane chapter 7 . 11/17/2002
I liked this chapter. I thought you captured Duo perfectly. I can see him being totally excited to go shopping with Heero for the first time, especially since Heero wanted to be there. And the fact that Heero was going to let Duo choose his outfit...talk about heaven on earth! (I would think Quatre feels the same way if he gets to shop for Trowa.)

I also thought it was so DUO to just decide that they were going to pick that day to be Heero's birthday. Out of the five boys, three of them don't know their birthdays, so I can see Duo being excited to be able to pick one for Heero. Plus get to go shopping with Heero! *wink* I thought this was a very nice scene, and I liked how Heero realized quickly that he should just go with the flow since Duo was so super hyper-excited.

It makes sense that you might want to keep it to two phases. I really think that either would work, and you're the author so what you say goes! I like how Duo is being so open, especially about not wanting Heero to really remember about the war. I think this will touch Heero a lot if he gains his memories back. I'm sure Trowa would want to spare Quat his memories of killing, etc.

I'm glad that you have Heero reading through his electronic journal and mission reports. It's got to be unreal for him to be reading all that and realize he, along with his four best friends, were like these super hero figures to the rebellion. And to read about all these missions, shooting people, sneaking into bases, etc., it's almost like reading that you have this secret life as James Bond only you don't remember doing any of it. Talk about trippy.

Will Relena be making an appearance at any point? If so, I hope Duo and Heero both keep her in line. Also, love the fact that Duo hinted that Heero might have skimmed a little from OZ accounts. Cute jibe at Heero and nice poke about fanfic authors...I've got to admit, I've always figured that's how Heero can act so unconcerned about money. I thought it was a humorous bit to add to the story.
Tashue chapter 7 . 11/17/2002
WOW! I must say, this fic is AMAZING! I only say that when it's true, and in this case, it's true.

Poor Duo! I know I wouldn't be able to tell someone about a past like that. Being the sucker for angst that I am, I'm loving this situation. *smiles evily*

Hey, would you mind reading and reviewing my story? It's called "When Love Burns Anew", and it's a Heero/Duo. Well, it will be, anyway.

I'd appreciate it!
Tashue chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
I can't believe I only just started reading this, but this is amazing!
Chijou chapter 7 . 11/15/2002
okay i got a question... why didnt they buy more then one outfit when they went? (is it possible to buy only one when your at the mall and you have no other clothes...?)

aww man my candy is all gone (my mom hid it somewhere)

great work!
TA chapter 6 . 11/15/2002
this is a really great story! im looking forward to the second part!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »