Reviews for Path of the Righteous
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
Whoo! Awesome chapter! Will Darkrai appear again in the far future? Or is he truly gone in this story? Keep it up!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 36 . 9/27/2014
Oh yeah! Let the final battle against the ne'er-do-well Darkrai commence! And wouldja believe it? Damus LAUGHED! Way to go Vlad!
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 36 . 9/27/2014
Wait, this can't mean that the story's almost over, can it... it can't end yet! It's too good to end so soon! *starts rambling about how the story can't end*
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 35 . 9/23/2014
This chapter... I HUGGED my computer when Meowth told his team about his past. I especially love Savage and Vlad's responses.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 35 . 9/23/2014
Great chapter! I was surprised when Savage refused to spar with Hogan this time! Lol. Plus, HOORAY! Everyone accepted Meowth!
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 34 . 9/21/2014
This is gonna be FUN.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 34 . 9/21/2014
Awesome chapter! Good job with Meowth using the Hunger Seed! That was clever!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 33 . 9/19/2014
Good chapter! I enjoyed it a lot! Man, Vlad's past is indeed sad. I do hope he finds that Magmar (or Magmortar if it evolved) and destroy him!
Tony Anderson chapter 32 . 9/17/2014
Good job.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 32 . 9/16/2014
Looks like Rio needs to be picked up to speed eh? Lol.
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 32 . 9/16/2014
Let me just say, HOLY SHIT FUCKING HELL YES JAMES IS BACK! When they reunited, plus earlier when I saw that Weezing was back, I had to leave for a good while to lose the energy I get from that sort of thing. But just, HOLY SHIT FUCKING HELL YEAH!, is my overall feeling from the chapter.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
Yeesh! Never knew Vlad could be so...SCARY! Lol! Keep it up!
Tony Anderson chapter 30 . 9/10/2014
Good work.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 30 . 9/9/2014
YESSS! James has arrived to help! I wonder what's happening while he's "catatonic" though? Keep it up! I wonder how things'll go?
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 29 . 9/7/2014
HOLY S***! (I censored it because I'm uncertain about your feelings about that word in reviews.) Will James and Meowth reunite, or will Meowth not know James is there? Either way, this is gonna get even better (something I honestly can say I didn't know for certain was possible until now)!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »