Reviews for Echoes from the Past
SuzanneN chapter 10 . 7/20
Hi, I'm wondering if you are still around. You mention in your profile there are 5 stories finished. Do you mean you are abandoning them or that you have finished writing them and you just haven't uploaded the chapters. I'm really, really, really hoping for the second but I'm afraid you meant the first.

I just stumbled upon this story and I absolutely love it. I think it is well written, has nice long chapters and already some suspense in it! If you abandoned this story I'm begging you to reconsider. 'Cause I bet a lot of people would think this a great story. Please let me know (if possible) if you are done with this story. For now I have put the story on my favorites!
GermanSpeaker chapter 10 . 7/14
Such a great story so far in language stil and plot! I would be so happy if you could continue it! It would be so sad if your readers never got the chance to see what will be when Harry confronts Severus with the truth... :( Please reconsider your decision and write on! :)
DarkGhana chapter 10 . 5/10
Loved this story! Though I am sorry to see that its abandoned before the Harry and Sev revelation :(
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 2/27
almost to complicated
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 2/27
I am interested nice way to draw me in
Skyla11 chapter 10 . 1/13
Can you please continue this story? I really like it and I think it is sad that you stop updating it. :)
Jenny chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
Your writing style is so great. Why didn't you finish this amazing story? Please PLEASE pick it back up and finish it.
Arcana Polaris chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
this story is exceedingly well written and i hope to see an update soon

then again, seeing as you haven't updated in the last 8 years, i see that hope as nigh improbable

great work anyways
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
NO! Don't stop there! Come baaaaaack!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2015
You have to write more. PLEASE! It's so exciting and now Harry was going to Hogwarts... Snape here we come!
I also find it interesting Neville was made perfect. I wonder...
Trace chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
Aww, I was getting so excited, only to get to the end of chapter ten and there's no more.

Is there any chance you'll be continuing this fic?
NinjaKitty8purr chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Update please :)
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
I chose to read this story even though it wasnt complete because it seemed intriguing. I was right!mare you planning to continue it? I hope so!
Feball3001 chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
I've had this story on my alerts for a number of years now. Just done a re-read of everything you have out so far. I assume this is abandoned but would still like to see it finished one day. I enjoy this story a lot.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
I like it! I can't wait to see where you take this story! Will Harry tell Severus soon?