Reviews for Echoes from the Past
NinjaKitty8purr chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Update please :)
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
I chose to read this story even though it wasnt complete because it seemed intriguing. I was right!mare you planning to continue it? I hope so!
Feball3001 chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
I've had this story on my alerts for a number of years now. Just done a re-read of everything you have out so far. I assume this is abandoned but would still like to see it finished one day. I enjoy this story a lot.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
I like it! I can't wait to see where you take this story! Will Harry tell Severus soon?
hpsslily chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
Desperate for Snape to know d truth!
cyiusblack chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
update soon
cztelnik chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
Hmm, really enjoying this story. Kind of hoping it will continue - thanks for writing.
Anon chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Good story, though I wish you'd continue writing it.
Lily Pond chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
Awesome
Ren O'neil chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
where are more updates? this is good and I would love to see how harry tells severus and Severus's reaction to the fact that harry is his and what they will do about his appearance, I do not think that he can look like snape and nobody notice. that would put severus in jeopardy in his spying career. I think that harry should bind the books, find a spell to do it and make a copy of them as well as a copy of the other documents to give to his dad when he tells him. can't wait for more. having to do this to chapter nine instead of ten already posted something there.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Please update
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Nice job, hope to see more
Ren O'neil chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO! Snape never finds out! want to see his reaction. please continue.
Kalvinanne chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
HI there I just came from posting on this story through another fanfiction network. Wow, honestly this is just fabulous! I adore it soo much. I have gushed quite a bit already through the other network lol, but thought I'd do so here as well. I can see that it has been many years since you have updated, so I understand if it never is, but I really loved the story, you are an excellent writer and the depth in this is just fantastic! Id love to be added to your mailing list and get my hands on any extras for the story. I was also wondering if you could direct me to any fanfics based on this, if so I would love to read them. The world you created is amazing and the characters enthralling. Best of luck!
demonbookworm101 chapter 10 . 5/26/2013