Reviews for Echoes from the Past
Ren O'neil chapter 10 . 1/21
NOOOOOOOOOO! Snape never finds out! want to see his reaction. please continue.
Kalvinanne chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
HI there I just came from posting on this story through another fanfiction network. Wow, honestly this is just fabulous! I adore it soo much. I have gushed quite a bit already through the other network lol, but thought I'd do so here as well. I can see that it has been many years since you have updated, so I understand if it never is, but I really loved the story, you are an excellent writer and the depth in this is just fantastic! Id love to be added to your mailing list and get my hands on any extras for the story. I was also wondering if you could direct me to any fanfics based on this, if so I would love to read them. The world you created is amazing and the characters enthralling. Best of luck!
demonbookworm101 chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Thks is a good story
dont give up on it
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
I really hope you finish this story. It was just getting good and I'd really like to see what happens when Harry tells Severus that he's his father not James.
A-Bitter-Sorrow chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
I like your story. Keep writing!
rn chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
just found your story and enjoying it immensely!
Shu-chanX chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
Hi there I am very much enjoying ur story of Harry find out about Severus being his father ! Eeekkk! So please continue writing I know it's been forever since u last updated this story but I rathe see it to the end :D and the detail u got into when lily explained the situation between what happened and James sacrifices were awesome too
So please and keep fighting !

Cheers, shu-chan
herbsandlemons chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
I was just reading this story for the fist time in years when I realized I only had up to chapter ten I can back to see if you's posted more only to be disappointed to find you haven't posted a new chapter for 5 years this is such an amazing story and its be a real shame if it was never finished... but then it's yours I jusrt wanted to make sure you knew that we love this story and hoping that a little love might get the writer's block pulled away if only for another chapter. Thank you.
Larisya chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Nooooooo! Please! More!
Larisya chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Sev's gonna kill him! He stole his jewelry.
SoulMore chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
FAN!
The Hollow Oak chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
This story is awesome, are you going to write more?
Aerois chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
Hey there! My twin sister and I have just got through reading all of this. Honestly, I like this approach to Snape being Harry's father. I like how he and Lily were married. It's actually pretty intricate, about Lily and James fooling everyone and all that.

Most Severitus I find is Snape-rescues-Harry-from-the-Dursley's stuff. But I like how he's his biological father in this one, it's really suspenseful! Anyways, I was really wanting to review it, and I'm going to subscribe.

I know your profile says you intend to finish it, but this story hasn't been updated in 5 years. Not that I'm criticizing you at all or anything- I mean, life can get really busy.

So what I'm saying is, if you come across this message, even if it's a long time after today, send me a reply. I want to know for sure if you're still working on it.

If it's been a long time by the time you read this, and you've abandoned this story, it's okay though.

We really enjoyed reading this! :D
kycatsfan chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
I just found this story, and I'm really enjoying it. I know it's been a long time since you've updated it, but I just think it's so good that I can't bare to see you leave it unfinished. If you're having writers block or anything, I'd be more than willing to bounce ideas around or proofread the chapters for you. Please consider coming back to finish this story. I really want to know how Snape will react when Harry finally gets up the nerve to tell him. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you get going with this story again.
karlii chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
I really wished that you could have finished this story.. at least up to the point of seeing how Severus reacts to Harry being his son. Ah well...