Reviews for Echoes from the Past
katie chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
I love it!Update!Update!Update!:-}
DRWeasel16 chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
I love this story. Its awesome. Please continue writing it.
Kylee chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
i love it.

You are agreat writer. I 've read a lot of Snape as Harry's dads fics but this one is really good. Please continue it soon
Talon skydragon chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
Whoo! You finally put it up! As you already know, I love it. I still can't believe how real the letter felt; it gives a whole new level of depth to Harry's background..not to mention the new twist, of course. _

I think we all know what stands out the most though...the absolutely impeccable grammar and spelling! It is truly both awe-inspiring and breathtaking, your beta must be extraordinarily skilled. Yes, that beta, whoever they may be, did a commendable job. Kudos!

Anyway, kudos to you too of course. Now then (not than _~), get on with the next chapter!
parselmouth chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
*sniffles* I can just cry now!

It's good y'know?

keep writing
Mela chapter 2 . 11/8/2002

great story, please wirte the next chapter soon.
pineapplehead chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
Wow. I usually avoid Snape-as-Harry's-father fics because it seems like a pretty stupid premise to me. However, for some reason I clicked on the link to start reading it. You have done a great job making this story believable - before reading this I would have thought that it was just impossible to do, but you pulled it off. I can't wait to read more and hear how Snape reacts to the news.
KrazieKat chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
If you don't get the next part up soon, I'll... I'll... I send Sirus after you! he'll prank you until you get the next part done!

Well done. I enjoyed reading both parts very much, and look forward to future parts. I especially enjoyed the way you made Harry's "parentage" make sense. Please continue this! How will Snape react? Get to his reaction soon? *gives Sad Puppy eyes* Please?
Tabbi chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
This is sooo good! I hope you update it again real soon!
cloudshape chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
OMG! I don't know what to say. This is fantastic! It's absolutely fabulous! And it was certainly worth the wait. Your story and your stile are both great and I dearly hope, that you will go on with it. Take all the time you want, but please keep going.
Sayan1 chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
I love it! More please? *add it to favourites list..*
Death chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
Well done indeed!. This plot and this writing skill deserve a full story to show them off!
Tidmag chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
very nice.

I can't wait to see what Harry will do and what

Snape's reaction will be.

post soon.

mikel chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
The foundation seems laid well. Please continue, am very interested in how you bring them together.

BTW, please tell me this won't be slash.
Redone chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
LOL, my first review. Oops, sorry, it's stuff, not stiff. :)
579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »