Reviews for Echoes from the Past
SarahSnape chapter 2 . 11/9/2002
Ok let me tell you that this story is a masterpiece! I really love it. Please continue it!
Kathleen chapter 2 . 11/9/2002
More please! I love the story, especially the slow way you are drawing it out (letting us see Harry's thoughts as he reads the letter. It's a touching and lovely story so far!

-Kathleen
Kathleen chapter 2 . 11/9/2002

-Kathleen
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2002
You have to Continue! I have never read a Snape father Harry fic where Harry finds out first.

_
sparrow chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
AHHHH, this is the best response to the challenge that i have read yet! You go into great detail and explain things really well, please continue soon, i cant wait!
Jen chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
I like this version of Severitus' Challenge; it is original and credible. Please continue! By the way, I like your AUs from the Star Wars fandom also.
Loki chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
Wonderful! I was sitting on the end of my chair the entire time! I can't wait for the next chapter, as the last two have been very well written. What will Harry find in the vault, and how will Snape react to this exciting news? You've left many questions unanswered, which is why I am now dying to read the next chapter! You're a great author, with a wonderful sense of suspense. I hope to see you soon. Your story has been formally posted on my favorite's list.
katie chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
I love it!Update!Update!Update!:-}
DRWeasel16 chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
I love this story. Its awesome. Please continue writing it.
Kylee chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
i love it.

You are agreat writer. I 've read a lot of Snape as Harry's dads fics but this one is really good. Please continue it soon
Talon skydragon chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
Whoo! You finally put it up! As you already know, I love it. I still can't believe how real the letter felt; it gives a whole new level of depth to Harry's background..not to mention the new twist, of course. _

I think we all know what stands out the most though...the absolutely impeccable grammar and spelling! It is truly both awe-inspiring and breathtaking, your beta must be extraordinarily skilled. Yes, that beta, whoever they may be, did a commendable job. Kudos!

*whistles*

Anyway, kudos to you too of course. Now then (not than _~), get on with the next chapter!
parselmouth chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
*sniffles* I can just cry now!

It's good y'know?

keep writing
Mela chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
Hi,

great story, please wirte the next chapter soon.
pineapplehead chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
Wow. I usually avoid Snape-as-Harry's-father fics because it seems like a pretty stupid premise to me. However, for some reason I clicked on the link to start reading it. You have done a great job making this story believable - before reading this I would have thought that it was just impossible to do, but you pulled it off. I can't wait to read more and hear how Snape reacts to the news.
KrazieKat chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
If you don't get the next part up soon, I'll... I'll... I send Sirus after you! he'll prank you until you get the next part done!

Well done. I enjoyed reading both parts very much, and look forward to future parts. I especially enjoyed the way you made Harry's "parentage" make sense. Please continue this! How will Snape react? Get to his reaction soon? *gives Sad Puppy eyes* Please?
586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »