Reviews for Team of Two
True Red Dragon chapter 8 . 9/6
This is great I have no complaints but it's a shame because it looks as if your not going to continue this story
Nick chapter 1 . 8/24
Great chapter! I'm already in love with this story1
POI chapter 8 . 8/20
Next please next plzzzz
Rebecca chapter 1 . 8/9
Oh my... this was beautiful! I absolutely loved it. 10/10!
Nihatclodra chapter 8 . 7/13
nearly 2 years... damn, looks like this fic is abandoned, eh?
allen Vth chapter 2 . 7/10
Fuinjutsu Naruto? I like this story even more. Always interested in seeing what every writer can imagine for this almost forgotten art.
Also, good props on keeping naruto Naruto - if that makes any sense. Sure he's growing faster, but it would be sad for him to lose some of his child-like nature.
I can be brutally honest. Probably one of the LONGEST eight chapter story that I've ever read. I love that! I can understand that writing long chapter can also take a long time, but I hope you update soon and that the next chapter is twice as long as the previous, kind of a hopeless dream, but hey, I can try being optimistic again. Very troublesome. ( Thank you Shikamaru for giving me your infamous quote. :) )
WeirdGirl1717 chapter 3 . 6/22
Hello! I want to say that your story is fantastic! It is definitely one of my favorites! That being said, I just want to beg of you not being too OOC with the harem. I can completely understand the character development with Sakura because that was well written, but please don't make all of the other girls fawn over him like fan girls. Thank you, I hope I wasn't being too rude! Keep up the great work!
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 6/6
I tried to get into the story, I did, but something about it just kept bugging me. Ik it's an AU, but the Naruto is abused thing is kinda absurd even if it is commonly used, and the Kyuubi just seems way to OOC, even for an AU. The fact you had Naruto actually understand that long deep conversation is kinda bullshit.

The most I could see happening, is the Kyuubi making a deal with him that he'd help Narutos dream come true, and in exchange he'd let the Kyuubi go at the end of his life, with a friendship developing from their partnership. The Kyuubi scene just felt to forced.
Next Chapter!
Where is itttt?
arinasution5 chapter 8 . 5/13
Hj
yung breadstick chapter 1 . 4/23
k
this is the best chapter 8 . 4/17
I loved all the chapters on this story. When will you do more? Thank you for your time.: )
i luv it chapter 3 . 4/12
So when are you going to make new chapters ?
strongarms1 chapter 8 . 4/14
Naruto x Yugito x Fu? Maybe?