Reviews for a tale of thirty kisses
dekafeene chapter 9 . 1/23/2015
I guess we are ones of the few people who enjoy Eliwood x Lyn more than Eliwood x Ninian and so, it's nice to read once in a while well-written (short) stories about them, especially when stories about this pairing are so rare.

So, keep up with your stories, please? I enjoy them immensely, mainly "the green chest monster" instalment which I would love to see the end.
Writingnerd291 chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
This ishould great. I really enjoy reading this!
noob7 chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
That was really deep. I can definitely feel the emotions that you put into this, and your capture on the characters is near perfect. Well done.
noob7 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Wow, that was deep. I long to see what happens between them. Some of the italicized "hims" kind of confused me, but my brain is kind of running slow today, so it's nothing!
Lord Lelouch chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Good chapter. But you are really killing me with all this suspense. Please make sure nothing intimate happens between Lyn and Rath.

Also please update the next part of this installment soon. I really want to see everything cleared up between Eliwood and Lyndis
Lord Lelouch chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Wonderfully done.

Please update soon
noob7 chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Thank you for writing this. Always great to see another Eliwood/Lyn shipper :D Can't wait to see more!
MasterHamsters chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
No reviews yet? Well, the first is a good place as any to start. First of all, I always had a liking towards Eliwood/Lyndis. Though I prefer Mark/Lyndis, this couple had something about it that made me like it too. I'm actually liking the short, one-shot style you have going on here. The size shows that it's most likely not gonna connect with the next installment and it gives each story a sense of completion so you can jump into it anytime. Can't wait to see more!