Reviews for Stronger than Words
Bazzle chapter 1 . 2/16
Adorable! Thanks for the read.
levi97100 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I really liked it :)
Galaxylam84 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Oh Vegeta! Some things need to be say it aloud
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Wow es una historia hermosa
Pretenders chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
The confession is just so satisfying! I love it! :)
readersally chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Beautiful story. When vegeta is anxious about emotions then he is the best. I liked the story a lot especially because vegeta was in character and the way you told about goku's love.
Chelstar chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Emotionally awkward Vegeta is the best Vegeta LOL! Cute short!
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
very good! you really know how to put it in perspective, you make vegeta express himself without coming off to mushy.
Blackwing Fray the Huntress chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
That was so cute! Love it!
LikeTheBreeze chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
omg, that was perfect. I love how you kept Vegeta true to his character as well. all in all just perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Amazing, and beautifully written. It's always nice to read a fic with decent spelling and grammar.
Captain Momo chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Aww... Veggie the tomato LOL
But in all seriousness, I did enjoy Vegeta's thought process about his situation. Bra was just too cute. Bulma was absolutely hilarious and I loved Trunks' dramatic emo-ness, he is a hormonal teenager after all.

My favorite part would have to be when he is contrasting his definition of "Love" to Goku's...

I really loved this fic, it's nice to see Veggie's conflicted emotions about his family especially when it's written beautifully...
he0ky chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
A verry nice read, you made Vegeta show his family he loves them in a very Vegeta style, not at all OC . Good job!
Now i go see if you posted diferent stuff for me to read,
NNP chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Very cute!
Lans13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I liked this story, it was very good. I think Vegeta was in character, which is a hard thing to do, as we all know how he is :D