Reviews for Spider-man: Different Worlds, Different Destinies
kobevilla chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I just finished reading the entire the story glad you're back to doing it.

I never really put much thought on the ms marvel/spidey shipping but I like it.
Love all the hints you're dropping makes it more interesting
patrickthenobleman chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Hey, sorry I haven't been able to review lately. I've been busy but this was awesome and I love how you handled the Crimson King.
I hope you're able to do more in the future.
ChrisZilla18 chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
...I'm REALLY hoping that Spider-Man kicks the Crimson King's ass towards the end, despite some grammar errors it's a good read can't wait for the next chapter.
Dakkaman777 chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
Hi dude, long time no speak. thought I'd drop by and review the latest chapter, (btw before I get into it, I updated FOW)
the only negatives I can really find is that your grammar and punctuation need some work dude.
and one thing that could make the characterization of the Symbiotes better would be if they referred to themselves as 'we' or 'us' it makes them seem less human and more like monsters, when Symbiote Hulk refers to himself as 'me' or 'i' its kind of weird because he is actually 3 people, Banner, Hulk and the Symbiote (god his mind must be a mess)
so yeah I cant wait to see Someone rip those slimy arseholes a new one (preferably Peter or Carol doing the ripping)
great work dude, hope to see more :)
ChrisZilla18 chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
This is a pretty good story so far, can't wait for the next chapter.
hell boy 1000 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
damn this shit is off the hook i wish it got more love. personally i always ship carol and peter but that is just me. keep it going dawg. this joint is awesome so adding this to my favs.
big joe t chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
good job dude. totally diggin the story keep it up.
gmc chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
dude cmon continue that shit. its just too good to turn down. please! Do it for the fans, man, the fan! If u want want more reviews and support i will send u a thousand c'mon homie u can do it.
patrickthenobleman chapter 7 . 4/20/2015
That bit with Miles and Logan was the best.
The Dark Knight 55 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
till now this story is very good . Can't wait to see what happens next .
Dakkaman777 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
very nice chapter dude, simple but to the point and very good to read, though I don't think Carol would say yes to some wine (being a recovering alcoholic and all) and I don't even know what the hell Dave and Busters is...is that some US thing? plus I like how you do the Logan/Jess pairing, it's original, it makes sense and not a lot of people do it, even though I wouldn't support it, I find it to be a breath of fresh air and something different for a change :)
great chapter man, keep up the awesome work :)
patrickthenobleman chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
I liked Tony's reaction to Norman in the previous chapter and this is a nice love scene but I just know that the next chapter is going to have two spiders and a former goblin going at each other's throats.
The Dark Knight 55 chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
so awesome until now
patrickthenobleman chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Deadpool...what are we going to do with you.
This was nice, I'm glad you liked my suggestion about the Ebony Queen.
Ace of Spies chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
whoa whoa whoa Deadpool. youre gonna have to step back off my bro. and when I say you gotta step back, i mean u really gotta believe me. u dont get to talk shit about NeoTyson.