Reviews for Romance Dawn
RockingTheGraveyard chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
I hope you update soon cause i'm in love with this story. a story not only pre-whitebeard but with robin too i love everything about it and cant wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
wow, i've start to love this couple, hope you can cont this cute story. i'll start read ur other stories. thanks
hikenace45 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I love it! I really think that you captured the personalities of the characters well. (And I like the plot so far!) I've been having trouble writing lately, and this fic inspired me to continue! Keep up the good work!
Suprememoonempress chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
One day I'll write that crack pairing, one day. Keep the awesome work up. (Oh the life of. Fan girl
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
who did robin lose her v card to? she most likely got raped when she was young and on the tell me in the next chapter. i also have another qustion. is robin enjoying what crocadile is doing to her. god i hate coroccadile so much i wanna fucking kill him. love ace so much.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Right, like Ace would be willing to follow someone else's lead. He's more likely to be an informant just to speak with Robin every once in a while. Update soon!
LadyofDragons99 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I love this pairing ! I thought I was the only one LOL :) Your story is so beautiful please continue soon
lily chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
PERFEKT! I LOVE THIS FIC AND THAT WAS JUST THE FIRST CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D I'ILL HAVE TO TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS FF! I'VE ENJOYED THIS SOOOO MUCH REALLY
Suprememoonempress chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This is one of my many crack ships with Robin so yay. ( I also ship her with Mihawk , crocodile, and Lucci to name a few) so keep up the great work
aqua-empress chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
... :D So great! It's such an awesome idea, coupling Ace with Robin. :) Is she still going to join the Strawhats?
It's so goddamn unfair that Ace died! Don't make him die again please... _
Really looking forward to whenever you're going to update,
aqua-empress