Reviews for Singing with the Stars
princess chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Please please update soon im jst dying to know what's happening!
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
amazing! i love it! keep up the great work! 3 3
Trapid chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Elsa's reaction! Oh my. I can't. Hahahahaha! I mjst say, the cute Anna scene was very well appreciated. Update soon!
JackToSquareOne chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
OHMYFROST OHMYFROST OHMYFROST. THIS IS AMAZING! I love how you described everything, I loved Jelsa's kiss, I loved Kristoff's little singing bit, I loved how this chapter was centered on Anna, I love THIS ENTIRE DAMN THING. AHH. I screaming like Jack's fangirls! This is just too perfect I cant even speak right! I love this idea, and I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS ENTIRE STORY. Please, Please keep up the superamazingmagicallikeohmyfrost amazing work! Great, great job! :D
maranoismylife chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Oh my glob the duet that jack and elsa sang the previous chapter is one of my favorite covers :D im guessing uve seen the jelsa cover of it :p brilliant really. You're doing an awesome job! Please update soon!
ms.alianne chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Ooh yay! I'm glad Anna's starting to be more in the picture and those were great introductions of Hans and Kristoff! Especially Kristoff, that cutie... Excited for what else is in store! Great chapter! Short and sweet!
WickedObsessiveFan chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Great story! I can't wait for you to update!
adrianazaba chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
aww so cute! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Whoa. That came out of nowhere?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Please continue! This chapter was really great! And I liked the commercials...
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
i hope they'll do a performance liek alex and sierra's i knew you were trouble in the x fator :DDD
Trapid chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
AAAAAHHHHH! I'm SQUEALING HERE! Update please please please! Oh my! My heart! :D this is getting goooooooood! I hope Jack gets slapped though. I mean with Elsa's whole "no dating coworkers" rule. Aah! I'm just so happeh! Update soon please this is really fun!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Omg,omg,omg! Please let Elsa respond in a positive way! Please! Love this story! Update!
moon72 chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Quite a magical moment between jack and elsa in the end ! Didn't see it coming ! Also I like how you describe the ambiance of a reality show : it's realistic, sound natural and the commercial break made me laugh !
Well I can't really say much about your chapter for me it's a good one. We will just wait for Elsa reaction, how will the kiss influence their relationship, if it will break it and made it awkward of if love blossom... That's up to you !

Now about writing over others couple/character... personally I won't ask you writing over another because with all the participants you have a lot of protagonist and if you start to write about each... I fear we might lose the relationship Jelsa, it would be overwhelmed by all the little stories/romance and put aside. And that you be a loss ! I like how you use the secondary character : there to make the main protagonist move, add a touch to the showcase, little anecdote... they are there when you need it and not intrusive in the same time.
So honestly go on your way 'cause you did very well !
froststyles chapter 7 . 5/20/2014