Reviews for Singing with the Stars
Kimchee2222 chapter 8 . 1/13
So cute and they kissed! Eek! I hope there's more because this story is really cute and I lov it! Great job!
Nico Di Angelo101 chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
Please don't give up on this! Come back and update! This has so much potential, it would be a shame to ignore this story.
princess chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Please please update soon im jst dying to know what's happening!
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
amazing! i love it! keep up the great work! 3 3
Trapid chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Elsa's reaction! Oh my. I can't. Hahahahaha! I mjst say, the cute Anna scene was very well appreciated. Update soon!
KeepItShady chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
OHMYFROST OHMYFROST OHMYFROST. THIS IS AMAZING! I love how you described everything, I loved Jelsa's kiss, I loved Kristoff's little singing bit, I loved how this chapter was centered on Anna, I love THIS ENTIRE DAMN THING. AHH. I screaming like Jack's fangirls! This is just too perfect I cant even speak right! I love this idea, and I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS ENTIRE STORY. Please, Please keep up the superamazingmagicallikeohmyfrost amazing work! Great, great job! :D
maranoismylife chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Oh my glob the duet that jack and elsa sang the previous chapter is one of my favorite covers :D im guessing uve seen the jelsa cover of it :p brilliant really. You're doing an awesome job! Please update soon!
ms.alianne chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Ooh yay! I'm glad Anna's starting to be more in the picture and those were great introductions of Hans and Kristoff! Especially Kristoff, that cutie... Excited for what else is in store! Great chapter! Short and sweet!
WickedObsessiveFan chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Great story! I can't wait for you to update!
adrianazaba chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
aww so cute! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Whoa. That came out of nowhere?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Please continue! This chapter was really great! And I liked the commercials...
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
i hope they'll do a performance liek alex and sierra's i knew you were trouble in the x fator :DDD
Trapid chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
AAAAAHHHHH! I'm SQUEALING HERE! Update please please please! Oh my! My heart! :D this is getting goooooooood! I hope Jack gets slapped though. I mean with Elsa's whole "no dating coworkers" rule. Aah! I'm just so happeh! Update soon please this is really fun!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Omg,omg,omg! Please let Elsa respond in a positive way! Please! Love this story! Update!