Reviews for Hashirama's Legacy V2
Cc chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Congrats
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
are you evergoing to come back
TwivicarLark chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
I understand and support you fully
Chaoticboy19 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
wIll you at least post who is adopting your stories. Because it really annoys me when people adopt the story and no one knows. Good luck with your future plans though.
mattcun chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
plz write more sooon
BlkDragon112 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
It's sad to see you go, I will miss your stories, but I wish you luck with your future endeavors.
Blazeknight26 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Good luck with your life and hope you someday come back
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
The Sith'ari chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
SOPA has returned if the bill goes through fanfiction . net will be deleted. Go to this website and click sign petition if you want to save fanfiction . net.

petitions . whitehouse . gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr

post as many alert chapters as you can, also there must be spaces in between the words and the periods if you post the address.
Cerulean Knight chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
If Naruto gets good enough with his earth release could he use metals instead of stone? The same with his wood release, can he use different types of wood?
Anya called Kenta a heathen, I read that over like four times and couldn't stop laughing.
redlox2 chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
So in this version Madara didn't have to go into hiding after the fight but didn't seem to able to get any of the Senju cells or is this a premature assumption?

To be able to sense a sealed Tailed Beast chakra AND emotions make Naruto potentially the most skilled sensor in all time even more so that Tobiruma Senju and Karin Uzumaki (arguably the most skilled sensors in the canon)...
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Excellent little test
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
like how the training is going. nice mention of what naruto senses about the kyuubi
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
SOPA is back guys spread the message and go sign the petition theres only 5 days left
mattcun chapter 3 . 3/13/2014