Reviews for Dib and Zim's Ghost Adventure
Yeah i doubt Zim can't become a ghost despite what people say he is NOT a computer
those who think he is aren't compassionate for animals
greenleaf62 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I love, love, LOVED this! It was very well written and in-character, and I really enjoyed how you portrayed Zim and Dib' frenemy relationship. I always love an IZ fic that involves some ZADF. Great job! :D
SecretMinuteMafia chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Nice.
ReptileRuler chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is pretty good and very well written! Zim is cute cause he follows Dbv just to get him to look at his doomsday machine like 'DIB WHAT R U DOING NOT RUINING MY PLAN YOU'RE SO RUDE!' haaha...

It's already a good story, but I feel it lacks something like a purpose or a message or something. For example, you could make it more interesting by giving Dib a problem in the beginning of the story, which he keeps coming back to throughout the story, and finally comes with a solution in the end. That way, the reader would feel more completed after finishing reading.

But maybe this isn't a one-shot? Idk I'm on my phone so I can't see if it"s Finished or not...
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Well Dib always wanted to meet ghosts, I think however this Little fiasco (I mean the adventure, not the fic) could have gone better.

And also Zim's PAK HAS to be recharged, its just common sense.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.