Reviews for The End of the Beginning
Sofie chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
I'm really enjoying this story! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
This was a great fanfic, probably the best one I've ever read.
Kal chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
So good!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Awww sequel! Please!
ArrowLover234 chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
That was a great ending. That is all I can say. Perfect!
Evestra87 chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
That was so sweet
lateVMlover chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Beyond ridiculous. SHe meekly let Oliver banish her to where? Seriously? He allows Sara to keep manipulating him. Is Sara living in the apartment? "Felicity's bed had been theirs most nights". Theirs as in his and Sarah? Or his and Felicity. You don't resolve that at all. He finds her in the juggle and surprise, she has a kid? She doesn't even let him know? Seriously? Couldn't be more soap opera like if you tried. Really a letdown. Both Oliver and Felicity are not people I recognize. Or Roy so willing to meekly go off with Felicity not knowing anything about Thea?
Redlioness62 chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
All I can say is thank you.
babyshan211 chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Great ending.
ArrowLover234 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
I really enjoyed this last chapter. I am just writing this review to say that the ending just reminded me of Once Upon A Time when Prince Charming and Snow White see each other and say that to one another. Anyways, keep writing because I absolutely enjoy the plot and your delivery of it. This is one of favorite fics especially for the Olicity plot. It makes me feel much better about Arrow especially since it is currently a Sara/Oliver plot, which feels forced and wrong.
Kimmers chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Ah thats so good love this hate that his sending her away but happy that she will be coming back to him
Gheart chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Aww i love this update. Poor Diggle, i hope he doesn't die i don't think i could cope. Love the last line really sweet and so very true. Great update cant wait for more :)
babyshan211 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Wow.
sakura-blossom62 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Ohhh that was such a good line there at the end. I am sad to hear that he is sending her away but there is still a chance that Slade will find her first. I cannot wait to see how this further develops.
SamanthaFreita3 chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
how can you end it like that?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »