Reviews for Time Stamp
Ausllymoon chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
awhhh this one is cuteeeeeeeee! :)
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Awwwww great ending! That would scare the hell out of me if I woke up and thought everything in my life for two years was just a dream...but then THAT was a dream so it all works out haha.
The second person POV worked well for this sotry, so good work on that!
Loved it :)
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This was really cute.
lucydavies9815 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I love your use of the third person but alternated it to include readers! Seriously ingenious idea! It makes it much more personal and displays to the reader the significance of reality and dreams. Seriously well done, amazing! I have never seen a fanfiction like that before. Keep up the awesome work!
famiza chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oh god! So cute I loved the ending :)
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
So Austin dreamed that none of his friends or Ally knew him?
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Yes, that was really good.
I liked the concept.
And it was scary, like 'Omigosh Ally doesn't know who he is!'
But it all turned out okay.
(Also, good job with the second person)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Reading this story, it was like I was running a race. There are a couple things you could do to not make the story not so confusing at times. Like maybe using paragraphs to help with flow of the story. Still I enjoyed the story, great concept and love Austin's emotions.
Random Cat chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I wuv it! This is so cool! So was the whole thing a prank, or a dream, because honestly I'm a little confused. :/ I still like it though! :D Could you please do another prompt for me?

Austin sees a little stuffed alligator in build-a-bear workshop with big brown eyes. It reminds him of Ally, because, you know...she's Ally-gator! I thought that would be cute. Maybe Dougie the Dolphin can get in the act too? :)

Random Cat out.