Reviews for Super Mario Sunshine Adventure
DarkUmbreon15 chapter 43 . 2/26
Wow... Sonic says "Too much water". Did you the Pokemon ORAS review IGN did?
Nice story
What's the title of the next story?
D.J. Scales chapter 61 . 1/14
Awesome
D.J. Scales chapter 12 . 1/12
Very good work. I like it.
unknown chapter 49 . 1/2
this story Is so awesome I recommend doing more of these crossovers. ooh can u do one with Mario galaxy that would be awesome
Guest chapter 55 . 12/29/2014
Chucksters are vicious. I can understand where she's coming from.
Christian Ape99 chapter 43 . 12/16/2014
Can it Sonic.
Doctor John Smith chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Dude, I think there needs to be a Mario Sunshine anime with Sonic the Hedgehog in it
kareem chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
Chapter 18 my favorite character is there thank u i will be your fan for life this is great as playing game's.
kareem chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
No metal gear and others i like this and everyone else do .do IT YOUR WAY i like this like the walking dead i playing call OF duty bo2 off topic iam love mario and sonic and the gang don't stop i support 100 percent
Jack chapter 42 . 8/20/2014
I'm waiting for the next chapter. I love what you have done with this story so far. Please continue,
13DiamondPython13 chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
No Mario! Don't trust him!
Invisia-Bill chapter 42 . 8/9/2014
So, reading this through, I noticed something. In the chapter where they discover who shadow Mario really is, Sonic catches one of the babies. Then he has his hands clench to his side. Oops, he just dropped the ba- wait no, now he's playing with it. Uh...

Other than that ( it actually amaze me laugh when I noticed it) this is great. Brings back a lot of nostalgia and the things the new characters bring are awesome. Keep on writing!

P.S. If you get the reference in my made up name, you get a cookie. (::) hope you like chocolate chip.
The Dragon Legen chapter 42 . 8/2/2014
This is really good so far. I love the way you put video game logic into words.
Kirbyman23 chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
"This is terrible!"
"You can say that again!"
"This is terrible!"
"No I didn't mean literally..."
"Oh sorry."