Reviews for Super Mario Sunshine Adventure
remorsful fanfic writer chapter 55 . 5/11
beware of smooch piantas sonic
remorsful fanfic writer chapter 53 . 5/9
you know I've been feeding this stuff to gary for years and I don't know what it tastes like... BLEACH... later Hi Spongepoop SPongepoop who's spongepoop I said spongepoop
Oh no... Mario's turning into a fucking Mary Sue...
Blaze is an idiot.

If you've SEEN it, it HAPPENED. What kind of stupid point is she trying to make? It's a FACT. CATS. LIKE. FISH. What was that bitch expecting? Cats liking fish isn't a stereotype. It's a fact. Sigh...
reptaliator chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
You said nobody's reading it. But i got your back. For some reason I thought it would be bad but this fanfic is canon enough with the right amount of added story elements.
Lego Mario chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I'm a big fan of this series I've already read this story and I can't wait for a sequel. anyway your my second favorite author which is very good. FYI my #1 favorite is Toadstool89. bye for now.
DarkUmbreon15 chapter 43 . 2/26/2015
Wow... Sonic says "Too much water". Did you the Pokemon ORAS review IGN did?
Guest chapter 61 . 2/6/2015
Nice story
What's the title of the next story?
D.J. Scales chapter 61 . 1/14/2015
Awesome
D.J. Scales chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
Very good work. I like it.
unknown chapter 49 . 1/2/2015
this story Is so awesome I recommend doing more of these crossovers. ooh can u do one with Mario galaxy that would be awesome
Guest chapter 55 . 12/29/2014
Chucksters are vicious. I can understand where she's coming from.
Christian Ape99 chapter 43 . 12/16/2014
Can it Sonic.
Doctor John Smith chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Dude, I think there needs to be a Mario Sunshine anime with Sonic the Hedgehog in it
kareem chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
Chapter 18 my favorite character is there thank u i will be your fan for life this is great as playing game's.