Reviews for Ribbon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
i actually though it was confusing at first i thought they all were portrayed really well. You captured Yuki extremly well. Keep it up.
trololololololol chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
THIS BE SOOOOO AWESOME! don't worry about the angst. not everything is perfect.
Insanityinmymind chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This is one of the best yuki x tohru fics I've read so is my favorite Fruit Baskets pairing,I'm not so much of a Kyo x tohru fan but Great story overall
Yuki Cross 223 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
i love it
GirlOfTheForestGreen chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I love it, it was beautiful.
pokemoncontest1998 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
wow...
Koto Miharu chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
It is precious indeed.

I admit I do not often spend much of the Furuba fandom and this pair (which is my favorite) but I loved reading the fic, I love the dye harrowing yet hopeful. I think Yuki, Tohru and Shi-chan have been perfectly IC. I loved his writing, was very nice and neat.

Congratulations.

Kisses.
Kitsune girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
it's ok that they were out of character it actually was close to their personalities . thought i sorry gomen gomen but ... you kinda made yuki look like a stalker WA i am so SORRY WAH. but it was kinda angsty ( did i spell that right ) oh well luv u ( as a writer and a friend ) NOT LOVERR O.o

YOUR FRIEND FRIEND !

VAL
Mearii chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This is one of the best Yukiru fanfics I've ever read.

Amazingly well written.
AssassinedAngel chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
It was beautifully sad, yet hopeful. :]
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Such a lovely, bittersweet piece...you really captured that dark, desperate edge of Yuki so well! I love all the parallel motion going on, too, with the stories, the memories, and the present. It was immersing as a reader. Beautiful :)
sy300 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I think this fic was perfect and adorable! Great job!
Cin of an Angel chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I loved it! Don't worry, I don't think the characters were out of character at all. I think you should definately write more.

I love how you weaved the story together, jumping around to the different parts and using that story and the ribbon. It was well written and very intriging.

Don't worry about the angst ;) It leaves people guessing, and it adds meaning.
Yuehswind chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
wow
Taco-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I liked it! It was good. Sadly, I don't really know all that much about fruits basket either...I've only read the first four books...dammit, I need to go to Barnes & Nobles...Neways, I liked it! Gotta go! Bye!

Taco-chan