Reviews for Stills
Tania Ibarbia chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Hola como estas? soy Tania de Montevideo Uruguay, te felicito ME ENCANTO! Pusiste en palabras lo que yo siento fueron esas miradas en el episodio! Muchas gracias! Un fuerte abrazo!
cemmia chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Wonderful chapter..
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Love it xx beautiful chapter
ignatz chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
This chapter is so touching and honest and - I think - right on the money for this pair. I 100% ship it, but to be honest, "scares her, thrills her" and what to do, how to deal MUST make up part of her reaction to this shift of dynamic. Emily played it perfectly. Thank you.
kaytes chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
I love the way you write them both very good )
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
This is so beautiful
The Real LG chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
I love this story I've read a couple others and this one really feels like the characters. Keep them coming you've a got a reader here
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
I pretty much cried reading this. T.T It was so beautiful.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
This was sad
LadyThrocken chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Awesome story so far
shelly2 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Omg, this is a perfect Daryl/Beth story. You have kept them soooo perfectly in character. I have been searching and searching for a truly well written Daryl/Beth fic, and while a few get close, I had yet to find one...until this! Please writes more, it's absolutely wonderful.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
That scene was my favorite in the episode...well I'm pretty sure it was my favorite...though pretty much all their scenes were my favorites...but you know what I mean. Stupid zombies ruining the moment. xP
FiveFiveGenie chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Ok, my heart is breaking all over again, just like it did watching that last bit...

But Beth is wrong about one thing...she *does* know how to deal with that broken, beautiful man quite well. Most likely better than anyone else ever has. She just doesn't realize it yet, but she's been doing just fine.
Captain Kraken chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
God, this made my eyes water! Please continue! Reunite them! My lil shipper heart needs that!
Captain Kraken chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Awww! *sad face* that really twisted my heart!