Reviews for A Day of Prayer
mark chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
Boo! to Mal. Atleast for interrupting the kiss.
But yea to Mal for bringing to Kaylee's attention Simon's interest in her as well. It preked her right up.
mark chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Simon didn't realize how lucky he was to have caught a ride on Serenity, with Mal as Captain and not another ship; till now. Great chapter!
mark chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Thank You. At last a story about the time directly after "Serenity". And a good one too. This time period is usually neglected.
mark chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
please, please keep up the good work. it's so great to have a story with most of the neglected characters in it. Thanks
carick of hunter moon chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
This story has some very nice touch to it, which hold and keep the reader interest the firefly character are true to there personalities.

The plot works and all in all this is a very good story which is well written. Thank you for your hard work
bladefax chapter 13 . 10/14/2010
Great story...would've made for a great episode as a followup to the opener
Gandalf3213 chapter 13 . 4/23/2010
We just watched Firefly (I know, how behind the times are we?) and decided to go searching all through fanfiction to find a good one.

And yours was the only one in four days that actually had the characters act like...the characters. it was perfect. So perfect we can't even describe it.

Thank you.
Rat Lady1 chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
Aw. Nice ending
Rat Lady1 chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
The Chinese are so much more creative with their swearing than we are. I think I may have to learn Mandarin. And I have Serenity to thank for the colorful bits!
Rat Lady1 chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
I hated for this one to end.
Rat Lady1 chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
My heart is just pounding! Your words are so vivid.
Rat Lady1 chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
Wonderful.
Rat Lady1 chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
Wonderful. I do love a good tale.
Rat Lady1 chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
Well written. Tension building. Good work.
Rat Lady1 chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Wonderful. River saying that Simon didn't wear dresses busted me up.