Reviews for The Preacher's Son and the Wild Child
dowlingnana chapter 25 . 2/20
So glad that Mike 'came around', that there showed his getting healthier. You touched on mental illness, anger and drug abuse which was a lot to do in one fic but you sure did it. Thanx for your story. I enjoyed it immensely. ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 24 . 2/20
Glad to see that everyone seems to be settling into what they're going to be doing from now on. Sigh* Bless Renee's heart for dealing with her daughter too. And where else would Bella be except with Edward. yeah. ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 23 . 2/20
Sorry it's taken me so long to finish your story. I reread MOTU getting ready for 50 Shades and that is one long story. Now as I get back into this I see it finished so I'll finish it too and review for you. I see as always with an ill person that it's time for Renee' to be more observed. More than any one person really could do and with Bella so young she really needs to begin to think of her own life...with Edward. E&B both need to give up the pain of past lives and move forward. Doesn't mean you forget those loved ones but time moves forward no matter what. Amazing to read the things someone like Renee is going through as well as a story that Carano just wrote (A Shattered Record) that dealt with the same illness. It has touched me so much with this and that fic since my handsome grandson who is now 20 has been diagnosed with the same horrible illness. ty ;o)
Twihardder chapter 11 . 2/14
So far this seems like a great story. I'm a little OCD when it comes to various things, like grammar. I see that you're using you're/your...but rarely in the correct way. Have you considered using a Beta? Like I said, the story is great. If it was polished up a little, it would flow more smoothly.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 25 . 2/9
Mental illness is a bitch. Its a struggle every day and every day you wish you could be "normal". Support is so important and helps so much. I am grateful for the support I have, and reading fanfic is one of my supports. Thanks for sharing. xo
suzy 2010 chapter 25 . 2/8
Thanks for sharing your sad but sweet story. Well done!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 2/1
The Preacher's Son and the Wild Child has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in January on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
sujari6 chapter 25 . 1/19
Lovely story. Great ending.
sujari6 chapter 24 . 1/19
So glad things seem to be working out for them all.
maggiejoma chapter 25 . 1/19
Thank you...great story...:-)
bearygirl chapter 25 . 1/18
Really enjoyed reading this story, thanks for sharing.
shaz308 chapter 25 . 1/18
This has been a great story. Glad they are headed in a positive direction.
crackupmonkey chapter 25 . 1/18
Brilliant story!
LaPumuckl chapter 25 . 1/18
Thanks for writing this, I'm sure a of people could take something positive from it;)