Reviews for Akane no Ben-To
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 1 . 4/13/2019
HA Akane as abento brawler is a great idea, seriosly I generally hate akane and nabiki, this concept is intersting; if you decide to continue please try to not mingle ranma in the wolfs battles till the orthros battle since the 2 of them would be the only fight it would give him some challenge.
Lukkai chapter 1 . 8/28/2018
Nice reading. And hopefully Ranma will never find out about these fights. The stores couldn't possibly hope to pay for all the collateral damage that would ensue. :D
hara peko chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
more... need more chapters... hungry for chapters!
spicarus chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
An interesting idea. I wonder if Akane getting respect from the wolves would end up helping or hurting her relationship with Ranma. It would definitely help her self-esteem, and the experience would help her chances against Ukyo or Shampoo.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
any more soon?
Neobahamut86 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I like this story a lot, first of all, you set her up in a situation where she can shine, and appearently, gave her a stronger drive to become a better fighter. Besides a situation like Ben-to would be perfectly ok for ranma characters as the series has many absurd fights for different reasons, although I wouldn't like Ranma to get on one of those fight if he's not given any challenge.
But finally, what I liked the most was the fact that this story features Akane, and finding stories with her as the main character is pretty rare. So Kudos, and hope this story hasn't died, as your first chapter is amazing. :)
HellKing666 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Mmm... this is an interesting concept, to be honest, Akane is the one who best fits in the Ben'Ta universe due to her lack or martial Art prowess before, to be honest, she actually fit better in Ben-To than in Ranma due to those powerhouses there.

I hope this isn't a one-shot, it was entertaining when Ryoga got there, demonstrating exactly why his strength makes him OP there, but Akane? Finding a place where her power and style matches others? It might even improves her anger issues a little, sounds like a great start to a story.

As a tip, maybe you should set the first few chapters like the Ben'To one went, when the protaginst was figuring out how the Ben-To fight went and build off from there, maybe even make a few OC people to join, or even a weaker Ranma cast to join the fun, hope to see this continue.
Hirrayami Otoni chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Interesting pick if i say so. Akane huh, well she is the most normal out of all the NWC; rather than Ryouga or Ranma himself.
tuatara chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I’ve never really been able to get past the premise of Ben-To (I don’t know why I should care about a bunch of nutbars fighting over cheap food), but this was pretty entertaining. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to more.