Reviews for The Identity of the Mystery Knitter - Another Snowball Tale
Good story
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
omd lol
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
LOL. Molly Weasley is awesome. And it's hilarious that Arthur and Molly get to be excited about Ron and Hermione dying...Quite the interesting twist on things.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Oh, how sweet! But Death had better get used to his new brightly colored scythe cover-Molly will insist.
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
La serie de bola de nieve es tuya? Me gusto, y realmente me gusto el One-Shot. Fue una cosa verdaderamente interesante XD ese tejedor misterioso ya me lo esperaba, de alguna extra├▒a forma pense que la muerte algo tenia que ver. Gracias por publicar tal interesante historia C:
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Thank you for writing this. I love Molly.
t42n24t2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Read all of the Snowball universe today. The relationship that Death had with Harry and Severus was touching. So many nice things. Thoroughly enjoyed them.
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Love this! I love all of the snowball stories!
Gleas chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
hahaha! Of course Death still gets gifts XD as awesome as the other snowball stories )
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Aww...I just wanted to hug Molly! As a knitter and handcrafter myself, I know what a disappointment it is when the one you've made a gift for doesn't want it. It's a pain in your heart and a moment of self-doubt that really hurts. Molly would have been broken-hearted to see that all of her gifts were set aside and given to someone else, for they were made with her cheer in her heart. It was nice that she'd have someone else to give all of the ones that she'd made to, but that doesn't change the knowledge that Severus and Harry gave all that she made for their house away. *sniffles* Poor Molly! Maybe, what she really needs to do is come up with a colour scheme and give Death a real run for his needles! heh heh Now, that would be a story!
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Molly always means well, but she does have a rather nasty habit of assuming that just because she likes or wants things one way, everyone else in her life should too. I'm glad Sev and Harry can stand up to her so calmly and stick to their principles. TLC
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Another wonderful story !

The Crimson Mage.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
nawww so cute
patolozka chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
OMG I cant decide;-) Is it sad or not...? No... Yes... Both! The right mixture of both feelings from it. It had to be very hard for Moly, but I think its better that she knows. And Harry and Severus dont have a secret.
What do you think - does Albus know?
Thank you very much! That tale is just... MAGICAL!