Reviews for A Chance Encounter
HartleySkarsgard chapter 18 . 3/22
What an incredible fanfic. I’ve never read this fandom crossover before and it was thrilling. I really hope they got their HEA. Thanks for the great read.
fanreader18 chapter 18 . 1/2
I hope there's more. Really. This feels, Empty. Kinda. I just don't think their story should end like this. It doesn't make sense considering this is the most well written Frozen story I've ever encountered. Hoping ta see more!
Santan Suprah chapter 18 . 1/2
Fuckin loved this story bro, not even tryna be corny, this really made me laugh and even tear up at times, thank you
Santan Suprah chapter 18 . 1/2
damn that final battle was fast asl, guess the plot had to keep movin
rangers123 chapter 18 . 12/25/2020
What a story. Had everything: war, romance, drama, and slice of life. Can’t believe I read this until late at night. Good job author! You’ve produced a classic deserved of its own tv tropes page.
bbbbbhfkshfsdjhfksjdfhskhdfkjh chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
Hiccup's an idiot. Why go somewhere foreign when he could've been attacked or worse, killed? Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Mark Andrew chapter 18 . 10/4/2020
Please tell us you'll be back? A sequel? Or new story? Its been like 2 years!
NightHowler0 chapter 18 . 10/2/2020
Argh! There should be a sequel to this where Elsa goes to Berk after they’ve finished their respective wars and she is outraged by their atrocious manners and disrespect for their superiors. But also kind of expects it. This was an awesome story and I can’t complain about anything. But… this ending annoys me I need to know how they end up! love this story.
NightHowler0 chapter 8 . 10/1/2020
Now I am confused. He seems to hate Astrid but the only other person who could be his female officer is Heather. Or maybe Valka? I don’t know. I’m just sure that I love this story and am really excited about continuing.

Btw might I say that your chapter lengths are amazing!
NightHowler0 chapter 1 . 10/1/2020
Gotta love Toothless
shakinbake chapter 18 . 8/2/2020
One of my new favorite’s for sure. Heartbreaking but insanely good.
RSegovia chapter 18 . 7/11/2020
A lot of this felt unnecessarily drawn-out and overly dramatic, almost soapy, but on the whole it's a pretty good story. Character motivations were unclear and hard to understand. I admit that I kind of started skipping bits and skimming ahead, and it didn't seem like we ever found out who the real mole was. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to share this, and good luck with your future writing!
ScarsFromSilver chapter 18 . 6/4/2020
This has got to be one if not the best story I've ever had the pleasure to read. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece of art.
sacke110 chapter 16 . 4/19/2020
Huh, the General was innocent.
Sora with an S chapter 11 . 4/9/2020
The "love experts" strike again.