Reviews for A Chance Encounter
Narutaard chapter 18 . 4/28
She lost a limb? Bruv are you serious rn?! Even Hiccup barely did jack shit, honestly what did he even do? What did toothless even do? Like I'm astonished you didn't even add him in the final battle with the main villain. Elsa wouldn't have been injured if he and toothless were there, feels forced, like you're crippling her because he's a cripple. Hence since they are a couple, they should be a crippled couple. Also the fact that the three way war in the archipelago was completely forgotten. And also I agree with most people, alot of what happened was unnecessary but other than that props to you finishing it I guess.
BRYAN2000 chapter 18 . 4/1
I'm so loss for words. This is truly a work of art and I do hope you make a squeal
samuraimatrix1 chapter 18 . 3/18
Hey it had been 3 years now Good sir/ma'am that you promise as a sequel but if you don't have the time to make a sequel for this fanfiction would you be so kind to let this be adoptable and allowed someone else to re-continue this?
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 18 . 12/2/2021
I'm always in favor of taking Elsa's character and forging something DEEPER with it.

Seeing her let go of the fear, the doubt, the disbelief...seeing her Free Her Mind...

She's effectively a living elemental. Attuned to cold.

She should love and be loved. But she should not be afraid of her powers. She should Know Herself.

And this...with the help of a Dragon Rider, she has learned. She's got a long way to go (seriously can we get an Elsa who's secretly cutely nerd-cringe like Celicy from One Step?) but...

Definitely a good tale.
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 15 . 10/13/2021
Olaf is the mastermind! Haven't seen that piece of shit since he forst appeared.
Chryseum chapter 2 . 8/20/2021
I officially hate this pairing, Hiccup is just a self entitled and thoughtless idiot. His village used to kill dragons on sight ALL the time for generations, hundreds of thousands of dragons killed by his village and he can't understand the mindset Elsa has that his village used to have, that HE used to have. After the misunderstanding, Elsa at least acted well and forgiving and is giving Hiccup way too much leeway to treat her like crap and act like everything is her fault because she suddenly got a crush on him for no real reason.
Chryseum chapter 1 . 8/20/2021
Honestly Hiccup and her soldiers are both at fault here, the soldiers didn't bother checking much about the dragon before killing it even though they were just protecting their queen, but Hiccup is in an unknown land and instead of fleeing like he easily could, he gets distracted by the women and then decides to just kill them all? In the end you made Elsa too useless in the blizzard. Toothless should never have had better vision in the blizzard than her, she couldn't spot him yet he could easily spot her?
DraconisKam chapter 18 . 6/28/2021
This is without a doubt one of the best reds that I had in this site, I began without a lot of expectation but my mind was blown, thank you so much for this. That ending was bittersweet on its beauty and if you ever plan to make a secuel ill be first on the read.
og.grid chapter 18 . 6/16/2021
I love this story especially their interaction. I'm just disappointed that you ended this way too early before the ending of the sequels of the movies. I'm thinking of the possibilities of what you might add as you watch the sequels. Anyways, please update, we're missing you. Thank you for making and completing this story.
og.grid chapter 10 . 6/15/2021
Okay
Did not expect that. Before this chapter, I was waiting for a confrontation between Astrid and Elsa.
og.grid chapter 8 . 6/15/2021
Oh shit almost
og.grid chapter 2 . 6/15/2021
Aight
You caught me again in your story
Keep it up
TheScottishLegend chapter 18 . 6/13/2021
Absolutely loved this story. So well written that I was reading it during my breaks at work!
Well done
OmniscientReader chapter 18 . 5/8/2021
Well, finished it all in one day. Absolutely beautiful story. The ending... not too satisfied by the fact that it was left open-ended, but it was most likely the best way to end the story or it would just be too drawn-out I guess.

Again: this was a work of art.
OmniscientReader chapter 17 . 5/7/2021