Reviews for A Chance Encounter
OmniscientReader chapter 15 . 5/7/2021
Really wasn’t planning on reading this much in a day. But it’s a great story so might as well finish the last 30k words left.
OmniscientReader chapter 11 . 5/7/2021
Alright, wasn’t planning on continuing to read today, but I must say, this chapter pointed to several possibilities. I remember Hiccup mentioning that the Commander General might be a spy or something so it might just be a trap... welp we’ll see I guess
OmniscientReader chapter 11 . 5/7/2021
Alright. 10 chapters in one day, fml. So far this is a really good fanfic and I’m sad to see that you do not write fanfics anymore. I wonder how this is gonna end now that I’ve finished a bit over half of the story. I’m guessing things are about to get even more interesting from chapter 11 on.
HSkarsgard chapter 18 . 3/22/2021
What an incredible fanfic. I’ve never read this fandom crossover before and it was thrilling. I really hope they got their HEA. Thanks for the great read.
fanreader18 chapter 18 . 1/2/2021
I hope there's more. Really. This feels, Empty. Kinda. I just don't think their story should end like this. It doesn't make sense considering this is the most well written Frozen story I've ever encountered. Hoping ta see more!
sahhhhhh chapter 18 . 1/2/2021
Fuckin loved this story bro, not even tryna be corny, this really made me laugh and even tear up at times, thank you
sahhhhhh chapter 18 . 1/2/2021
damn that final battle was fast asl, guess the plot had to keep movin
rangers123 chapter 18 . 12/25/2020
What a story. Had everything: war, romance, drama, and slice of life. Can’t believe I read this until late at night. Good job author! You’ve produced a classic deserved of its own tv tropes page.
Boston-dbfbskfeufuuyetjjbfjbdj chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
Hiccup's an idiot. Why go somewhere foreign when he could've been attacked or worse, killed? Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Mark Andrew chapter 18 . 10/4/2020
Please tell us you'll be back? A sequel? Or new story? Its been like 2 years!
NightHowler0 chapter 18 . 10/2/2020
Argh! There should be a sequel to this where Elsa goes to Berk after they’ve finished their respective wars and she is outraged by their atrocious manners and disrespect for their superiors. But also kind of expects it. This was an awesome story and I can’t complain about anything. But… this ending annoys me I need to know how they end up! love this story.
NightHowler0 chapter 8 . 10/1/2020
Now I am confused. He seems to hate Astrid but the only other person who could be his female officer is Heather. Or maybe Valka? I don’t know. I’m just sure that I love this story and am really excited about continuing.

Btw might I say that your chapter lengths are amazing!
NightHowler0 chapter 1 . 10/1/2020
Gotta love Toothless
shakinbake chapter 18 . 8/2/2020
One of my new favorite’s for sure. Heartbreaking but insanely good.
RSegovia chapter 18 . 7/11/2020
A lot of this felt unnecessarily drawn-out and overly dramatic, almost soapy, but on the whole it's a pretty good story. Character motivations were unclear and hard to understand. I admit that I kind of started skipping bits and skimming ahead, and it didn't seem like we ever found out who the real mole was. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to share this, and good luck with your future writing!
833 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »