Reviews for A Chance Encounter
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
i will love to read more of this
red719 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I really hop you update soon! This fanfiction is AMAZING!
Moonpie chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This was sooo cute-I loved the fight scenes! You should totally make this a two-shot, or even a story! You have a great writing style!
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
First things first:

When you announce that the encounter is going to turn ugly, it's an awesome hook. Utilize it: it's what drew me into this story, the only decent one in this entire crossover category.

Secondly, a battle? Unexpected! And excellently written; action scenes are always tricky, but you managed to keep the suspense and interest there.

The one thing about this story was that Hiccup, by the tender age of *twenty,* seems a cold-blooded killer. Yes, I realize that he spares Elsa here. I do like the angle of him liking to watch his victims die. But isn't it more Hiccup to want to talk things out and spew sarcastic comments (kudos for the last Hiccup line, by the way) instead of killing anybody who throws a spear at Toothless?
Zehava chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This is pretty awesomesauce. It flows really well and I could see both their personalities doing something like this. I think they would be pretty evenly matched in battle standards. I hope there's another chapter soon!
ginooki21 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
great battle scene! i hope this turns into a multi-chapter story, this has a lot of potential to be a romantic/humor cross-over. more power to the author! :)
Joseph chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Looks like good stuff, well written and no grammar issues. Hope to see these two together and congrats on being the first serious FrozenxHTTYD story.
Jonza chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Good stuff!
Really liked your action scenes.
Looking forward to your next chapter!
833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56