Reviews for Across the Multi-Verse: Turtles Forever 2
razena chapter 2 . 1/10
This story is so confusing but gr8 at the same time!

... But more on the confusing side...
JustAnotherFan15 chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
Great stars! I give you my total and unlimited respect, my friend! How many Turtles were in this story? Twenty? Thirty? I honestly have no idea, as I stopped countin' at twelve! Heh, yeah.

I cannot stop fangirlin' as I read this story. So many Turtles! I may not have seen all the episodes of all the shows or the movies or played the games, but I have been in love with them since I first saw the episode, "Mikey Gets Shellacne"... or was it "It Came From the Depths"? It could even have been "Parasitica"... I don't really remember. Just it was a Mikey episode with him being awesome. As you might guess, Mikey is my favorite, in all dimensions! he is closely followed by Donnie. Leo and Raph are fightin' for third.

But, back to the important thing: you brought in the 2014 Turtles!? *squeals then faints* Okay, even if I prefer the older '90's movies (except for 'Turtles in Time', though I did enjoy most of it), I loved all the movies made (or rather, the five I have watched. Are there more then five? I should look that up). I can honestly tell you that I hope you still have the heart to continue this story. I know plenty of people have probably been buggin'you about it, so I'll just ask that once and leave it be. Oh course, this won't stop me from day-dreamin' on how it COULD end, and then yell "I totally called it!" if/when the next chapter comes up. As long as it actually happens to go along with my day-dream.

Still, this is, by far, one of my favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fanfic I have read! Especially for a cross-over between so many Turtles! There are only a few that I can find (and fewer I truly enjoy). And with so many Turtles at once? You, my friend, are a master writer in my humble opinion. I would get lost halfway through a chapter, then end up forgetting about over half of the characters!

Mondo respect, bro.

Anyhow, I won't keep you any longer then to mention some spelling errors throughout the story involving the numbering of the Turtles. There isn't that many, which is amazing seeing how many Turtles there are. Just a few that confused me for a second, then I realized it was about a different Turtles and I felt stupid for thinking it was otherwise. Hehe... heh...

Yeah, I'ma gonna go now. Awesome story! Keep on writing (anything)! ~JAF~
Scrappy Doo Fan chapter 22 . 7/4/2015
PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER; I CAN'T HANDLE THE SUSPENSE!
Pure Awesome chapter 22 . 5/19/2015
This was getting awesome towards its climax! Where have the turtles and shredder transported to?!
citizen chapter 22 . 5/19/2015
Where is the final chapter?!
Eric the Looney chapter 16 . 5/2/2015
I have to admit. This was a really fun chapter. Shredder got to have some fun, the turtles got to see the what if worlds of their lines, with donatello, raphael and mikey of 12 all having fun and getting a moment. Oh, and a self-referential thing about this fic being in the fic dimension. Awesomesauce. And also some interesting character development for donnie12 as well.
Songbird chapter 22 . 3/17/2015
PLease finish after six months of searching I found this story and I would really like to hear the ending. If its not to much to ask please throw in some more Leoxkarai there really are not enough stories out there, and I don't know why.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/9/2015
Plz updates soon!
TOS.STFan chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
For the record NO next mutation!
TOS.STFan chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
OH and the 2k14 boys too!
TOS.STFan chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
An evil turtles Dimension!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
PLZ CONTINUE!
A Critic chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
I would have liked to read this, but there's just WAY TOO many Turtles from so many different universes to keep track of. While I commend the effort for trying to integrate the many universes into a story, the individuality of the characters are getting lost in the swarm of characters.
BlackButlerFanForever chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
Oh my god please continue!
Nutella Swirl chapter 9 . 11/14/2014