Reviews for School and Home
Shinigami-chan chapter 10 . 2/28/2003
oncew again, great story, byt i thought Apolcolips was the one that broke Archangel's wing and all, but in this story, it seemed like Sinister. did i read it wrong or did i just mix up my facts again? anyway, onward to the next story!

Ja ne,

Shinigami-chan
nekobaghira chapter 10 . 12/8/2002
Hello, I really enjoyed this story. I like all of things you've done. It was the "Guild Life" that made check these out. Keep up the good work.
nekobaghira chapter 10 . 12/8/2002
eeyore chapter 10 . 11/8/2002
More! This is *SO* good! Keep it up.
Neva chapter 10 . 11/8/2002
And Remy finally stands up to Xavier! Much as I admired him before, I love him now! This story was as well done as the first, and if it's over, I can't wait for another sequel.
eeyore chapter 9 . 11/7/2002
"...no reason wiating till the last moment to take you to the airport." - How can you leave us hanging like that? No fair! You *gotta* have more to write... Please?
Jean1 chapter 8 . 11/6/2002
Thanks for allowing Gambit to take care of himself this time. I've had my fill of poor helpless sniviling Gambit stories. It's over-done, really pathetic characterization and doesn't begin to do the character (who's far more creative than that) or the writer justice. This broke what has seemed to be a poor mold lately and it's nice to see. Well done.
chris chapter 8 . 11/6/2002
really good.
linda chapter 7 . 11/5/2002
brill read so far, can't wait till tomorrow for the next update!
sidheranma chapter 6 . 11/4/2002
Read this and your previous story. Both are fairly well written. There just aren't enough Remy as a teen stories out there, but you're helping to fill the void.
wahinetoa chapter 3 . 11/3/2002
Oh, hunny! This is wild crazy lovin'! Especially with the chemistry b'tween Remy/Wolvie.. hehe, Scott and Ororo especially. The accent you have down to a science. Most of all I love the way they're all working together, especially Remy and Ororo. Without speaking, they grew up in the similar conditions. The depth of which is - breath-taking.
Jean1 chapter 5 . 11/2/2002
Well done again. I'm really enjoying your version of the Ultimate x-characters and Remy's fit into that world. I like that you've kept him younger here as well.
Jenny T chapter 4 . 11/2/2002
Ahhh. Happy now. Xavier's so far inside Scott's head I keep looking for the puppet strings, but Ororo and Wolverine seem to be still mostly independant - is that because they are harder to control or because Xavier is more afraid of Scott getting 'loose'. Hmm... And is he also controlling Jean or did she just chuck her morals out the same way Xavier did? Then again, I don't think Jean has that many morals re: telepathy in any given alternate universe anyway.

Like the dynamics between Wolverine and Gambit. Mother hen . And Remy in school was sweet. It's been a lot of years and several different universes, but he deserves to get some kind of vaguely normal slice of childhood.

Incidentally, who is Danny boy? (starts humming a certain song) He just popped outta nowhere, didn't he? Mutant/human suspect/witness/other? Inquiring minds wanna know...

Well gee, that was a long review. Ach, you know what I want... write more!

p.s. is that Scott/Ororo I smell...
Neva chapter 3 . 11/1/2002
Remy's flirtation with Claire was adorable. I don't even want to THINK about what will happen when Xavier finds out what his students did. Keep going!
BJ chapter 2 . 10/31/2002
I'm So glad to see more of your story! You have such a wonderful style.

I always feel like I could be part of the story if Iwanted to be. I understand

your coment about editing too, sometimes it turns into a nightmare! It can

totally change the direction you want the story to go if you aren't careful.

Whatever direction you go it's bound to be great.