Reviews for The Nymph's Reply
Forbidden1991 chapter 28 . 8/5/2011
Please update soon! I'm loving this!
Lolitagirlsaresweet chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
RAPE!
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
Thats funny
PrincessofDarkness11 chapter 16 . 8/20/2004
Wow... their relationship is a major parodox. the whole love/hate relationship is awesome. I love how you manage to keep them in character most of the time! Great work!

PoD
Never Mind That chapter 28 . 4/28/2003
FUCK YOU!

I WAS LIKE HOOKED ON THIS BLOODY STORY AND YOU HAVEN"T UPDATED IN LIKE 6 FRIGIN' MONTHS!
Chelby chapter 28 . 3/30/2003
Hell man, r u good or what! i am like totally hooked on this story and am really looking forward to the next chapter!

in conclusion:

YOU GO GIRL!
susan styles chapter 28 . 2/6/2003
Hello,

I just wanted to say that I love this story. The Nymph's Reply. I loved the last chapter so far, for some reason the little house elf reminded me of the little dog/knight in the film the Labrynth. Good work. This is a very good story. Cant wait for the next part.

Respectfully

Susan
dk2022 chapter 15 . 12/16/2002
Cool fic so far. Can't wait to read the rest (I'm getting kicked of the computer!)
crystalclear8050 chapter 28 . 12/16/2002
lol. Snape beaten by a wee little leprechaun. tehehe.
makesometime chapter 28 . 12/16/2002
We must have more of the Snape/Mione story, we just must! :D

Please get back to it soon. As great as this little diversion is, theres nothing like a good S/H story.
AuburnTressed chapter 27 . 12/13/2002
I've always loved the good old sarcastic Snape and this is perfect_ Keep up the great work!
Angie Snape chapter 27 . 12/6/2002
love it! Keep me posted? Can you please email me when you update please?
whistler chapter 27 . 12/5/2002
Please post more very very soon!
crystalclear8050 chapter 27 . 12/5/2002
lol! flowers that bite! I'm sure they'll be pretty, but also a lot of trouble! This is a great story, and I can't wait to read more! Keep on writing!
Lioness Blackfire chapter 4 . 12/5/2002
Don't worry, I have a Mac too. Four of them, in fact. o_O All you have to do is make sure you leave an extra blank line inbetween paragraphs. For example:

"What are you doing, Hermione?" Ron asked, trying to look over or around her into the corner she faced. She looked up, startled.

"I'm... just... homework, that is. I have to read... er... the second chaper of my transfiguration book and..." She trailed off, shrinking under his glare.

"If you don't want to say, fine." He huffed in a not-so-Ron-like way, and stomped out of the common room.

Yes, I just pulled that out of the air. If you feel like using it, go right ahead. I won't, as I'm not a fan of Hermione/Ron pairings.

So just use extra lines, and it should be fine.

_ good story, by the way