Reviews for Letting Go of the Past
I love this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
good start
Buffsan chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh Trick! Bless your heart!
Please, please, pretty please keep writing this fic!

Trick was one of the most unexpected pairings I could ever have imagined and they rocked! How I have missed them and hated Brad for the total destruction of that amazing pairing. Kyle Lowder and Hynter Tylo just oozed with white hot chemistry. Trick will never ever work with other actors. HT and KL just had IT.

It's funny that I love that pairing since I'm really kind of a Brookie... (but I'm Rick fan first).

The whole scrambled egg storyline was a mess and one of the few times I haven't liked Brooke and been in Taylors corner.

Rick being there for Taylor as a friend and supporting her was a joy to see. The feelings that developed and Rick standing up for Taylor against everyone, even telling Brooke to not make him chose between them, because she wouldn't like the answer... In Rick, Taylor had a man that worshipped only her, no undivided feelings, who would do everything for her. (and she was safe from losing him to Brooke)

The way they did the break up, from Ridge not even being a blip on Trick's radar for MONTHS, to Taylor suddenly dreaming about Ridge and dumping Rick within a week... I HATED Brad!

Having Taylor say she could not forget Ridge, that she wanted to wait for the remote, one in a billion chance, that Ridge maybe, one day would consider to offer Taylor the honor of being his 2nd choice yet again... I HATE Brad!

Brad just had to have Taylor to start and pathetically pine for Ridge yet again and CRUSH my Rick's heart by letting him loose to Ridge who even didn't want Taylor at that time.. I still believe that Taylor was the love of Rick's life...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Interesting... I'm not sure if I realized Taylor and Rick had been involved. Were they?