Reviews for Having a Wild Time
the-weeb-with-a-need chapter 9 . 2/1/2022
love this fic 10/10
the-weeb-with-a-need chapter 1 . 2/1/2022
I have retrurend and am rereading this fic for like the fourth time because i love it that much
winterwolf23543 chapter 11 . 8/13/2021
To Xanamarion3, are you an idiot? Were exactly Momoyo destroyed a planet? In someone else's fanfic story? Please don't spout some nonsense or trying to be smart. And his name is Ranma, nincompoop!
the-weeb-with-a-need chapter 10 . 1/19/2021
I love this fic and I have re-read it like 4 times 10/10 fic
keep on keeping on
WillItWork chapter 11 . 9/18/2020
Only sure if I ever posted a review to this. Came across a while ago from Ozzy's recommendation; I'm very glad I did.

I'm not familiar with Kawakami, but the setup as a rival school is very clean, and plays to more modern tropes compared to the relatively old Ranma. As a pure fighter x fighter story you have a good sense for the engagement and mentality.

Thanks for sharing!
xanamarion3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2020
Sure raman lose to her? In the novel momoyo can destroys the planet. She planet level and FTL. Faster than the speed of light in the novel. So I don't really see how raman can win.

You are good at make fanfic but I don't like it when raman just beat people's who is stronger than him for no reason. That what makes a raman fanfic bad for me. I see fanfic where ranma wine against guys who can destroys universe's and planets. I like huh? The person who made the fanfic made ramam that strong for no reason give to our or they think raman that strong even though that was never any feats or statement saying he that strong. If not that's they Nerf the characters from others anime's .

I don't really mind raman have that kind of power but let him do some dbz training to get the power or some all powerful God gave him the power.
Anaydner chapter 10 . 10/13/2019
Blue-Eyes Martial Artist Boy Red-Eyes Martial Artist Girl... Perfect pairing ever.
Definitely need sequel or such...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2019
Another reread.
Another great time.
Thank you for sharing this great story.
NegaDruid chapter 11 . 6/29/2019
One of my favorite Ranma fics yet! Momoyo and Ranma fit together soooo very well! I loved the side stories and the wonderful details of their conflict and romance! Glorious in SO many ways! I can only imagine what they would be like later in life, married and lovers. Swinging would be a given, I expect. Plus packets of instant spring water... oh lord the idea of it all is almost enough to give me a nosebleed. Glorious!
PasiveNox chapter 4 . 1/20/2019
Great
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
Ajhhhhh nice
Beast Mode92 chapter 11 . 8/9/2018
I really enjoyed this story.
Beast Mode92 chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
Normally I would be sympathetic for a person in Yamato's place. Seeing someone who might be the perfect match for the girl you want to be with to be with the swoop on in is a hard pill to swallow. But I can't really bring myself to actually feel bad since the guy has several other beautiful girls who do like him. Is actually kind of annoying knowing that and seeing him being upset.
Junior VB chapter 11 . 4/13/2018