Reviews for Chuck Versus Das Boot (Chuck 6-07)
sauza000 chapter 11 . 1/16
Wonderful Story! Hopefully you will decide to continue on with your season!
Plasticman402 chapter 11 . 11/4/2016
Please continue to write these wonderful episodes. I an so hooked for what future holds for all involved. These are the bedt Chuck fanfiction I have ever read. Cheers hope to read more episodes soon.
Lonny J chapter 11 . 8/26/2016
Deeply wish you had continued this. I am very interested in your plans for Juanita and Fleming. Thanks for what you did write, they were all VERY good and Chuck vs the CGI was great. Loved it.
barbie23 chapter 11 . 1/10/2016
Hi there again! It took me a while to get back and complete the story. Of course i loved it but... my dear author will I be left in the dark about what the future holds? I loved what you did with the key because i d hate to see my friend huanita gaining ground. Anyway I guess your chuck writing days are over but thank you for doing this much. It was a really fun ride. And happy new year:)
Ps: in your head are they having a boy or a girl? :)
devious418 chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
Loved this whole series! Excellent ideas and VERY well written. Thank you!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
These episodes have been amazing! I find myself glued to my phone reading them! Great job and I hope there is more than just the 7 episodes
DanDanger1 chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
This was great. I love this. Every "episode" in the "series", its so good. I also like the playlists and music cues. I hope that there will be more on the way to complete the "Series" and you aren't leaving us hanging on an incompleted plot line after 6 episodes!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/1/2015
Can't wait for the next one!
Nathissica chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
I have just finished reading all of your season 6 stories, and I can honestly say that they are some of the best fanfiction I have ever read! Please, I am hooked, write more! I can't wait to see what Saldana is up to, and the baby *squeals*! Waiting with bated breath for the next episode!
2old2write chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Very cool letting Alex and Morgan have some couple time and a real life. Sometimes the supporting characters just continue to be two dimensional to move the main characters forward. It is good for the whole genre to allow these two to grow together and within CI as well. I'm sure C&S will be very supportive.

Odd bunch, these shipboard workers. Wouldn't turn my back on them. Vama ... hope she isn't another pretty face with an evil soul. And then there's the Lightfoots ... ick, just plain ick!

Love the Piranha and the team ... way to go Chuck. But wonder what it all means?

Thanks for a nice chapter, and reading on...
garnetflint chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
Nice end to this, although if I ever had the urge to go on a Rhine River Gambling Cruise, the urge has definitely passed...Now Jeffsterama that I didn't see coming!
I am really glad to see this story come to an end with clear plans for the next installment. I hope your creative juices keep flowing for a long time to come!
guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
as always, great episode! i want moore ;)
tut1971 chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
Damn. I knew that wench and her Professor would be back and up to no good. Please tell me that is NOT Vincent. I mean that dude has to be dead. Right? Good to see the spytastic couple might be getting their fortune back, from the sounds of it they're gonna need it. Well done on another episode! So when can we expect the next one?!
tut1971 chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
I love it when a plan comes together. Nicely done.
tut1971 chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Solid update. The foreign dialogue/accents can be a bit annoying at times but that is a small criticism. The main thing is the story continues to be engaging. Well done.