Reviews for Bowling Balls and Full Length Novels
Kate chapter 1 . 9/1
Forgive me if (1) this is the four-hundredth instance of this statement or (2) you no longer care for an old story [or for anything, since you've been gone for a year and a half]; but there is a great flaming -boner- in "Bowling Balls..." You identify Sirius as in Ursa Minor, the Little Bear. Not so: -Polaris- is Alpha UMi. Sirius is Alpha CMa , brightest star in Canis Majoris, the Big Dog, and indeed in the whole sky (if you don't count the Sun). Just saying...
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
This was really funny! I really like the team building trips. I like the way they interact with each other.
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
So I got bored and decided to re-read Sorcerer's Stone, right? Well, I get to the chocolate frog card and think to myself, "I wonder..."

Indeed. Fantastic! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
lol,great story! i do hope you might consider continueing this,as i would enjoy a mental image of severus jumping for joy in his head everytime he got a strike,Lol. )
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
0.0 ...yeah that last line...um...yeah, didn't need the mental image..*shivers*
SneeringSnapeStalker chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Snape would be an entire book series.
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
You should write a sequal!
scarlet-suspenders chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK!
prissygirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I was about ready to croak I was laughing so hard.
ewankenobi2002 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I BET Sirius would be a full-length novel!

I got a right good laugh out of your ficlet!

It really made the day shine a little bit brighter and I have the urge to go bowling now...strange...*smiles*

Am off to go raid your story list and see what else of yours I can dig up.

Thanks for the wonderful laugh!

ewankenobi2002
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
You naughty thing you. :) Very cute. I love it. *giggle*
The Dark Insomniac chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
This was funny! You should write one where they're actually bowling! That would be a riot! _

Blessed be and Luv,

*~*The Dark Insomniac*~*

"In a fleshy tomb, I am buried above ground."

"Dead men tell no tales unless it's in Forensics."

"My Karma ran over your Dogma."
NotreDamegirlie chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Some of those jokes were just bad, but it was highly amusing all the same.
LSMunch chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
! And I could keep going. Of course, the best parts are the ones with Snape being funny, cause that's just great.
pinkdoom chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Absolutely brilliant! I laughed so hard I nearly fell out of my chair...excellent work!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »