Reviews for Bowling Balls and Full Length Novels
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
So I got bored and decided to re-read Sorcerer's Stone, right? Well, I get to the chocolate frog card and think to myself, "I wonder..."

Indeed. Fantastic! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
lol,great story! i do hope you might consider continueing this,as i would enjoy a mental image of severus jumping for joy in his head everytime he got a strike,Lol. )
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
0.0 ...yeah that last line...um...yeah, didn't need the mental image..*shivers*
SneeringSnapeStalker chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Snape would be an entire book series.
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
You should write a sequal!
scarlet-suspenders chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK!
prissygirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I was about ready to croak I was laughing so hard.
ewankenobi2002 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I BET Sirius would be a full-length novel!

I got a right good laugh out of your ficlet!

It really made the day shine a little bit brighter and I have the urge to go bowling now...strange...*smiles*

Am off to go raid your story list and see what else of yours I can dig up.

Thanks for the wonderful laugh!

ewankenobi2002
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
You naughty thing you. :) Very cute. I love it. *giggle*
The Dark Insomniac chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
This was funny! You should write one where they're actually bowling! That would be a riot! _

Blessed be and Luv,

**The Dark Insomniac**

"In a fleshy tomb, I am buried above ground."

"Dead men tell no tales unless it's in Forensics."

"My Karma ran over your Dogma."
NotreDamegirlie chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Some of those jokes were just bad, but it was highly amusing all the same.
LSMunch chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
! And I could keep going. Of course, the best parts are the ones with Snape being funny, cause that's just great.
pinkdoom chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Absolutely brilliant! I laughed so hard I nearly fell out of my chair...excellent work!
Arabella Minerva chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Spledndid. I like the story so far, and I am a bowler. wow it is jsut funny to imagine the profeesors doing what i do please keep writing/
LaurenLeigh chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I really enjoyed this ficlet because the plot was original, showing the Professors in a different atmosphere and McGonagall (who is one of my favorite characters) wasn't so uptight and was actually laughing along with Madame Hooch, who doesn't make many fan fiction appearances it seems. Severus was prefectly snarky, hehe. Everyone was in character and Dumbledore wasn't over done. Keep up the great work!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »