Reviews for Sketchbooks and Suprises
NightFlowerLuv chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Ooo.

I detect the return of the Kaiser, ne?

I wish I had more to nom on...
dracoizumi chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
God! That was interesting. I love it. Ken and Daisuke together are one sexy couple that just makes you all happy inside! Good writings!
takuya chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
wow that was great
Kurai Kaiba chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
thats it... ur ur ur just going to leave us here dieing for more *glares* PLZ UPDATE RIGHT NOW ... *glomps the two hotties in the story*
twincast chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
*lol* cute
Yaoifanforever chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
O.O

Davis: O_O

KOOL!

Davis: *blushes*

Will there be another chapter
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
...I really like it. Now continue it! err, please?
Sunfreak chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
*dies* Oh YES! I love it! -_-

Oh, the insane cuteness . . .
Joey Rose chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
!
Fan chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
I hate you, you evil woman! YOU CAN'T END IT THERE FINISH!
Me chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Please continue, pretty please! This is such an interesting story _
Yukichu chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
LOL This is SUCH a cute fic! It's um...hm. What word shall I use today? Um. Yesterday kawaii..yes! I got it! This is a yummy fic. Yup, yummy. G2g c ya!
Moonlit Eyes chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
ACK! You left it there? *runs around room ranting before pulling one of her usual stunts (aka she ran into the wall)*

Keri: *sigh* I'm her muse and since she can't talk I'll just have to tell you she LOVES it and wishes that you finish this Kensuke QUICKLY! Thank you.

-M.E. & her muse
Fordina chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Dude... you don't end something like that! You just... don't! It's starting out very good! Baka no Daisuke, leaves his scetch book where Ken-koi could find it... :: Shakes head :: silly boy... But I want more! I don't care if you're a slow writer! I like this plot bunny! :: Grumbles :: Hope is comes and vists me soon... :: Grumbles :: So c'mon... continue!
Kyuketsuki1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Short and sweet. Okay, so maybe more naughty than sweet, but you get the idea.