Reviews for There Never Was a Time
GoViEva chapter 1 . 2/10
Awww! This is so cute! I mean, though they don't have a lot of conversation, you managed to describe their feelings and emotions so perfectly! Sadly Toriyama sensei doesn't concentrate much on romance, I wish this scene to be added in the anime! Good job!
rebmul8 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Vegeta: i think i just got that human disease diabetes. lols that was cute
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I like your version better. -
GohanSSJ2x chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
me like alot. this story should have been a scene in the anime i would have wanted more g/v at the look out when gohan returned. good job please never stop writting
Major Session chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Nice. What we all look for in fan fiction, something to make us feel good about ourselves.
Bathman chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
AW!

Hehehe, very sweet.
ahsinam33 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Very lovely story. But please, can you reply to this review telling me the episode number when they were reunited? I've been trying to find out for a long time but no luck. Please help me out.

And once again, your story was great!
Jrik23 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Great Addition. I always did feel that her just pounding his chest while crying was not enough.
Sony89 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
CUTE!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This would have been better if there were actual quotation marks through the whole story, but it looks like you lost all of 'em about halfway through (which, I admit, makes me want to stab my eyeballs out with a pencil).

But despite all that, it was really cute. Too bad the anime didn't do something more like this. :)
Jeppe7 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
SUWET! that's... That's all I have to say...
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Nyawness to the n-th degree! That was beyond incredibly sweet! _ Absolutely darling little ficlet, and I love how you wrote Gohan and Videl, and particularly how you conveyed his sweet and shy nature.

Absolutely lovely! _
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
AW

This was soo nice!
Fina Arvanthol chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
How cute! Your one-shots are awesome. This fic was so adorable. I love Gohan/Videl pairings. You are such a good writer! Keep writing great stories.
NOIP chapter 1 . 3/22/2006