Reviews for In Vino Veritas
lupadaisy chapter 1 . 4/2
I really needed that today! It was perfect.
susumiya08 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
aww they're going to be allrighty, hot and sweet
boothandbones4ever chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Loved this so much. Great work!
MamaDCB chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Enjoyed it.
CMitchell chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Loved this story, would love to see more about what happens when they find the others
alex chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
omgosh! this one is my favorite forsure *_* great job!
such feels
BustersJezebel chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I really enjoyed this. There was the fantastic sex as always of course. You write that spectacularly as we've discussed before. But the emotion was there too. And the way you set it, it was very plausible. I know I'm repeating myself, but I'm so glad you're back!
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Absolutely loved this from the tipsy questions to the hot smut. You did a great job characterizing the two of them as well. I'm totally with you for the next one; I reaaaally hope they make it (preferably as a couple.)
Sexy Rick Grimes chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I'm digging Bethyl lately and really enjoyed your story. Good stuff! More more more! :D
JadrienFilian chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This was very sweet and also hot. Beth was a bit more assertive here and I'm hoping she will be more like this on the show. It's like they are setting us up for a romance and they better not let us down! They better not let anything happen to Daryl or Beth in the next ep.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This story was fantastic. I'd love to see a continuation where Beth proves to Daryl that things won't be different
111 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
you should keep writing this story, it's amazing.