Reviews for Lost Uzumaki
Narunaru002 chapter 57 . 5/20
God this was so good, now ik you'll never comeback to it bjt from what exists its really good. Maybe someone will/has adopted the idea and can make a story as great as this with it
imnotahorcrux chapter 30 . 5/11
awww man. I guess we'll still be having fire wielding Sabo then.
imnotahorcrux chapter 29 . 5/11
mhmm... I hope some romance of some people between the world happen. Like, I really wouldn't mind if a certain man, who's now on the Elemental Nations, got *shipped and sailedif y'know what I mean) with a person there (I prefer Sakura... since for whatever reason, I don't remember Sasuke being mentioned here. And Hinata in this fic is... well... out. I'm also settled with the other canon pairings so yeah.)
imnotahorcrux chapter 28 . 5/11
oh god. This is like a double kill for a cliffhanger. I'm so glad I have a few chapters ahead.
Jon 'Fatjon' Umber chapter 57 . 3/25
hope your doing well
narutouzumakinamikazelucifer chapter 31 . 3/25
This is kinda disappointing, Naruto would have been able to save ace if he had just been there from the start... afterall Naruto heads into action first and think of the consequence later.

Honestly, the only thing you did here was change how ace had die, other than that there is not much of a "Ripple Effect" that Naruto would have made with him being added to the story.

That and I think instead of staying with shanks, Naruto would have explored the grandline himself and get into all the sort of adventures... Naruto wouldn't want to be in shanks Shadow or not explore the grandline...hah, honestly this story could have been better.

Still...just because this fic is like this doesn't mean I wouldn't read it, afterall I've already ran out of good fics to read.
Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus chapter 57 . 3/8
This story was awesome and I dearly hope that you will return to it one day.
Drake.Dman chapter 26 . 1/19
nice
Shion Lee chapter 18 . 12/25/2021
ooohhhh no wayyyyy i just realized today marked exactly the 4th year since the last update (ch57) lol what a coincidence i decided to come back here today!
Shion Lee chapter 1 . 12/25/2021
i was planning to reread this story again when i saw your updated author notes. while i'm kinda dissapointed it wasnt an update instead, i'm incredibly grateful you didnt abandon or even forget this story at all! i've lost a bit of hope because it's been over 4 years since you last updated but i'm glad you informed us at all. and i totally understood your reasoning so i'll be waiting for the day you finally ready to post again. cheers!
Jon 'Fatjon' Umber chapter 57 . 11/26/2021
best Naruto one-piece fic. keep reading it again and again for years since chapter 10 popped out. hope your well and safe in this hectic times
Astargate3 chapter 57 . 11/1/2021
great story I look forward to the next chapter keep moving forward
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 57 . 10/1/2021
I just reread this again and hope you are doing well. It has been several years but still hoping for another chapter. At least one more that would explain how naruto would react to meeting the other members of the uzumaki clan and what they were up to and hope they got to that world would be nice. I wish you would restart the story as a whole don’t get me wrong but that one plot point would be the most interesting to me if you were only going to write one more chapter
NarutoKazahama06 chapter 57 . 9/20/2021
Ace is alive in Naruto world yet dead in OP world... One of the most unique fics I've read
MewNeko22 chapter 1 . 8/24/2021
I'm so glad I decided to reread this story again. I saw the note an got so happy. I was so afraid that this was abandoned. Love this story an looking forward to when its done
2,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »